DCZ Battle Priest

This is a discussion on DCZ Battle Priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; how much str/hp/int do i put on what weapon/armour/accecories do i use??? help me =D...
Page: 1

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

how much str/hp/int do i put on what weapon/armour/accecories do i use??? help me =D

^^

mets7625

personally speaking for a DCZ battle priest since u have limited stat points to use i would go paper+8 try and get a II+7 or +8 and some uniques like roc, we, ep, glass belt
    or at least ruby rings, bronze earrings, lycoan pendant, light belt of life

i was a int priest i have ds +7 smite +7 lycoan +7 rols glass belt ep +2 im gunna keep the glass belt i think but once i sell the other accs what can i afford/ what shold i get

Willows

if you wanna play conservative, papers +8 and II +7

Stats:

188 str (enough for II)
    76 int (enough for +8 paper pauld)
    rest hp

For starter uniques and stuff, aiming for as cheap as possible without being totally useless, I'd say go WSE or CE for ears, ROMs for rings, kek/bronze for belt, and EP/WP for neck.

Dual WSE, dual ROM, kek belt and EP at level 59 with ac valkryies and +8 armours will give you somewhere around:

3200-3500 hp, I think.
    761 ac with 300ac scroll (59level + 170jewels + 182armours + 50valks + 300buff)
    1400 or thereabout ap with blasting + booked

Almost definitely not the best build, because going HP build in ardream doesn't make all too much sense... but it's worked moderately well for me in the past and I'm not a big fan of 76 int rest str builds, because 1800 ap means shit all if you've got 2.5k hp and 650 ac.