WOE Build Guide (112 and 116 Int)

This is a discussion on WOE Build Guide (112 and 116 Int) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; WOE Build Guide You base you Int on the Required Int to use a Wreath of Erenion/ Lightning Erenion/ Glacier ...
Page: 1

Sahabi

Red face

WOE Build Guide

You base you Int on the Required Int to use a Wreath of Erenion/ Lightning Erenion/ Glacier Erenion/ Oasis Staff/ Chaotic Staff/ or Scorching Staff which is 112 Int. Then you get the highest level armor under 112 Int which is:

One of the Above Mentioned Staffs (112 Int)
    Mage Linen Cap- HP or Weapon Defense (92 Int)
    Mage Linen Robe- HP (100 Int)
    Mage Linen Pants- HP (96 Int)
    Mage Hard Leather Gloves- HP (108 Int)
    Mage Hard Leather Boots- HP (112 Int)

Alternative (116 Int)
    Everything remains the same except:
    Mage Helmet (116 Int) with either HP, or various Weapon Defense

But what makes this mage build even better is to use Goblin Armor Mage Linen Pants (96 Int). This will let you add 16 Flame Resistance/ 16 Glacier Resistance/ 16 Lightning Resistance, without loosing much HP or Defense.

Banned

Not really a guide since 95% of the mages knows this and use them, but ok i guess for ur effort.

Sahabi

Cool

You won't believe how many people ask about build guides. But I guess every person on KO4Life knows every single thing about the game.

Here's to the 5%

i never get why fire mages use a woe.... i mean.. i'd totally prefer a hellblood or a scorching over it it has so much more AP than woe O.o and only a little bit more stats required O.o

i really dont quite get why you made this post... i mean.... paper mages know that they hafta wear paper armors, cardboard mages know they hafta wear cardboard armors..... 160 int mages know they will use crimson/completes.. ya dont really see elixir weilding mages using paper armors to pk... (for exping/holding pots maybe).. . i dont mean to flame.. but i just dont really "get" why ya would make this "guide" O.o

Sahabi

Go to the Search function of this Forum and any other KO Forum. Search for "Mage Builds" and "WOE" and "cardboard build."

There are LOTS of people that are constantly asking the same questions about builds and what armor to wear with which staff.

Just because you and the other longer-playing gamers know info, don't knock me for posting for the clueless new gamers.

NoA

Edit: nvm

i never get why fire mages use a woe.... i mean.. i'd totally prefer a hellblood or a scorching over it it has so much more AP than woe O.o and only a little bit more stats required O.o
    i really dont quite get why you made this post... i mean.... paper mages know that they hafta wear paper armors, cardboard mages know they hafta wear cardboard armors..... 160 int mages know they will use crimson/completes.. ya dont really see elixir weilding mages using paper armors to pk... (for exping/holding pots maybe).. . i dont mean to flame.. but i just dont really "get" why ya would make this "guide" O.o[/b]
    you point out the correlation between stat points and armors but forget the correlation betwen stat points and staffs.

WOE is better if u stat for 112 int than hell blood.

OFC hell blood has beter stats, ur expected to put more stats on to wield it ( its CRISTAL BUILD NOT 160 INT TOO).

not to mention most mages using the bitforst staffs are 160 INT despite them being best suited for cardboard.

the only time hell blood is beter than WOE is if ur lvl 80 and u have enough stat points for near full MP and 138 INT

WOE Build Guide

You base you Int on the Required Int to use a Wreath of Erenion/ Lightning Erenion/ Glacier Erenion/ Oasis Staff/ Chaotic Staff/ or Scorching Staff which is 112 Int. Then you get the highest level armor under 112 Int which is:

One of the Above Mentioned Staffs (112 Int)
    Mage Linen Cap- HP or Weapon Defense (92 Int)
    Mage Linen Robe- HP (100 Int)
    Mage Linen Pants- HP (96 Int)
    Mage Hard Leather Gloves- HP (108 Int)
    Mage Hard Leather Boots- HP (112 Int)

Alternative (116 Int)
    Everything remains the same except:
    Mage Helmet (116 Int) with either HP, or various Weapon Defense

But what makes this mage build even better is to use Goblin Armor Mage Linen Pants (96 Int). This will let you add 16 Flame Resistance/ 16 Glacier Resistance/ 16 Lightning Resistance, without loosing much HP or Defense.[/b]
    wow paper light ice? wow thats just retarded