Askin an opinion of experts (only warriors)

This is a discussion on Askin an opinion of experts (only warriors) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Whats better shell +8 or krowaz +6 and why?? (u need to answer this 1st ) now im tryin to ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Askin an opinion of experts (only warriors)

Whats better shell +8 or krowaz +6 and why?? (u need to answer this 1st )

now im tryin to upg my accs so im thinkin (a long term future) goin we+2 and Plat earring +1 or +2 is a good idea? or what acc i need to upg??
    thinkin on rings i was thinkin on leave my old rocs and buy Diamond rings +1
    and restat me to 228str rest hp...

so now i am
    3 Krowaz +6
    2 Krowaz +7
    Dual Old Roc
    Dual Old WE
    Old WP
    Old Skelly
    Rapty +8 (not goin for a curse curse weapon)

General question: how much diff make 95atack power in a warrior?? is this 95 attackpower make any diff when u attackin some1? in damage hwo much is 95 more? (in a warrior ofc)

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

bad section dude :S

btw 95 ap is not that much on a 80+ warrior

Banned

sorry im new here
    but some1 can really answer my questions?

krowaz +6
    if you use 4 pieces you are basically getting 4 str per piece (aka 14 str per piece) plus the HP/AC/ etc
    use whichever gloves/boots u see fit other than krowaz for 5th piece is my opinion

now im tryin to upg my accs so im thinkin (a long term future) goin we+2 and Plat earring +1 or +2 is a good idea? or what acc i need to upg??

so now i am
    3 Krowaz +6
    2 Krowaz +7
    Dual Old Roc
    Dual Old WE
    Old WP
    Old Skelly
    lose the old skel belt, OLD we is fine until upgrading rings/belt/necklace first

General question: how much diff make 95atack power in a warrior?? is this 95 attackpower make any diff when u attackin some1? in damage hwo much is 95 more? (in a warrior ofc)
    not much in PK

cya

^^ agreed Krowaz 6 > Shell 8.. the STR bonuis of da krowaz makes up da difference right away... and gain Def not 2 mention krowaz = sexy

Krowaz+6 is def better than shells +8. You get more str bonus and u get some good hp, mp and resists as well.

First i think you should try to aim for an WP+1 or IN, just because the extra wep defence will help. If not IN try to get an IB because i dont htink old skele will do in cz. Than i say go for the WE+2 just for more resists or maybe aim for better rings like rocs+1 or hv +1.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSkrull View Post

Krowaz +6 for sure. The str you lose on shell compares to the hp /mp / deff /res u get from krowaz.

so now i am
    3 Krowaz +6
    2 Krowaz +7
    Dual Old Roc
    Dual Old WE
    Old WP
    Old Skelly

its the ap diff between rappy 8 and rappy+7/8 rev(193 ap) so....up to you

Dont go for 228str (at lv 80 u wil have like 13 or 14k hp anyway its silly to have overbased points (14.000hp max) just put em all on str. With some hp set u have 13xxxhp for sure.

Get rid of the old skel make it a string+1 or something. and 1 str earring (mint 0 / 1) in stand of the old we.

CaptainStar

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

just the fact that you can find shells+8 for 400m (at least on my serv) should suggest you that's krovats set is better..even if at+6.

About jewels, well it all depends on your style too and pfc on your lvl.
    But as someone pointed i would go after IronNeck and then stringOfSkuls (the highest +)
    I still prefere SOS+++ than IB+++. (for warriors at least)
    Once u got them you can start pumping the rest.
    Higher is your Lvl and higher is the elemental dmg of your weapon, less you feel the lack of str stat points.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

well since u didnt say if price was an issue i say get yourself a krowaz 7 or 8 set, dual roc3, we3, pe3, IN3, sos3

but to be realistic get an iron set and never get rid of it. u need it for pk no doubt. from there just upgrade what you do have i.e. rocs, wes, pes, etc etc. and keep krowaz 6 until u can get a 7 set

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    I still prefere SOS+++ than IB+++. (for warriors at least)
    +1. I use the same setup with my warrior.

and

+1 for krowazes

Tyrion

I have SoS+2 and an iron belt.......and I never wear the iron belt.