About the armor

This is a discussion on About the armor within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So im 80... i got the money for krowaz 7 or rev +1 but i just cant find it to ...
Page: 1

_yx_

Default About the armor

So im 80... i got the money for krowaz 7 or rev +1 but i just cant find it to sell... so i think going to buy Shell 8 or Chitin 8 cuz Krowaz 6 is not good enought to keep and after the use its get locked on acc and i cant sell it again to make money and buy a better one
    so my question is do u guys think worth buy krowaz 6 or better Shell 8 or Chitin 8 til i findd krowaz 7? cuz krowaz 6 still giving nice bonux armor and magic defense....

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

ofcourse get shell/chitin, y get stuck with krowaz 6 if u could probably find some krowaz 7 in a few days or a week even.

if u get k6 like u said u are just gonna be stuck with it... unless u try upgrade it.

_yx_

lol cannot updrag it to 5!!! its burns all the time do u really think avril gonna let me upgrad it to +7? no way!

_yx_

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    ofcourse get shell/chitin, y get stuck with krowaz 6 if u could probably find some krowaz 7 in a few days or a week even.

if u get k6 like u said u are just gonna be stuck with it... unless u try upgrade it.
    Btw u are the one with "FDP Gear?" hehe