What would you pick?

This is a discussion on What would you pick? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys i read a couple of threads, and ive been debating witch path i should go. Here is the ...
Page: 1

Default What would you pick?

Hey guys i read a couple of threads, and ive been debating witch path i should go. Here is the question, What would be more beneficial/Better in the long run and why?

I have a chaos wirnom+7, and an exeptional Raptor+11RB. Would it be better to keep these two weapons, or sell both of them and buy a chaos wirnom +8?
    Is there a big difference between wirnom+7 and wirnom+8? (ive never used a wirnom+8)
    The raptor hits about the same as the wirnom+7 in PK. Duffed Raptor hits harder. But wirnom effect owns.

Banned

I think you pretty much said it . By your words , you should go for the chaos wirinom , in my opinion its better than baal , I donnu why , but in my opinion it is . gl =D

chaos wirinom will hit a bit harder than raptor +11rb but on duffed people i still think that raptor would do more damage, so its up to ur personal preference
    i would keep both weapons if i were you

Quote Originally Posted by daddids View Post
    chaos wirinom will hit a bit harder than raptor +11rb but on duffed people i still think that raptor would do more damage, so its up to ur personal preference
    i would keep both weapons if i were you
    lol? wiri doesn't hit harder than raptor...., and on duffed people more ap will do more damage true..
    back on topic, I think its better to keep both + if u play in base/dcz it would be great to have a rappy

keep the exe rappy11 cause lets face it..during pk...duffs are constantly being dropped.. (yes i know party cure) but still not everyone uses scrolls and im sure more duffs will be thrown then cures.

then go buy a trina, grab your balls and man up to anvil. make chaos wirnom +8 yourself

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

when i played with a chaos wiri 8 i used it over the rap 9 110% of the time. it absolutely destroys people

thanks for your opinions, i think +8 wirnom would just be beat people one on one : / +7 good enough for PK. But yeah the raptor hits hard on duffed people, and not many people use scrolls anymore haha, i know if i do use its only sw, attack sc.

Banned for scamming.

keep the rappy +9 lol u can do dcz/rlb/cz with it .

On my mage I usually tend to go out of hp, and I`m a simple guy in general, so whenever I see a warrior, I put on sd. Just don`t have the time to sort out what he might be using or I´m dead.

In 80% of times, that`s the right choice. I´m not such a smart guy so if you think that`s common for KO, a lot of ppl will do like that. Same with the rather common dread shield - spear defense, but no sword defense. So, with a priority set for wars / cz, I´d pick wirinom for sure.

Banned

depends if you wanna play on dcz and rlb if you do then keep both the weapons

Yeah i didn't think about that, i have RLB warrior : / i wouldn't have a wep for him if i sold the raptor, ima keep my current set up

Dewon

if you're planning to play rlb then keep that xp rappy
    otherwise go for a chaos wirinom+8

Pyrocii

rappy 9 in my oppinion