Curse Refraction against Cursed Weapons

This is a discussion on Curse Refraction against Cursed Weapons within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; anyone tryed curse refreaction against new weapons?...
Page: 1

anyone tryed curse refreaction against new weapons?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Great question. I have no idea. Hope that helped :lol:

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

it would be kinda hard to test. curse refraction has such a long cooldown. and its only on for a tiny period of time. the curse would have to work just perfect.

guess it would be cool if it worked but not really gonna do much in pk

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

it doesn't work, ive put on curse refraction, and ive been bombastic, and chaos, pretty much everything still.

why? because these curses can ALSO be good. i.e. adament and blessing so who would this curse be refracted onto? xD.

although, i do love it when a mage 80 ices themselves, makes me laugh. other then that, im not sure if a warrior can scream himself or leg cut himself, never tested that...

ILoveYouToo

it doesn't work, ive put on curse refraction, and ive been bombastic, and chaos, pretty much everything still.

why? because these curses can ALSO be good. i.e. adament and blessing so who would this curse be refracted onto? xD.

although, i do love it when a mage 80 ices themselves, makes me laugh. other then that, im not sure if a warrior can scream himself or leg cut himself, never tested that...[/b]
    I don't know why curse refraction works on the 80ice skill but not the 80 fire skill. i guess they're not exactly the same type

They work on things like duffs, but im with u i wonder why they dont work on 80 fire

good question, needs to be thoroughly tested!

ILoveYouToo

It's been tested, it does not work. Better for me though i guess

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

it not blocks curses from new weps, also it doesnt block all debufs, for example 80 db mana drain (forgot name)

but it is perfect for torment, malice, parasite

P.s. 90% more and mine happiness with curse reflaction will end, i reskill and lose it. It is rly nice skill but to short duration and to long regen imho

it not blocks curses from new weps, also it doesnt block all debufs, for example 80 db mana drain (forgot name)[/b]
    They work on things like duffs, but im with u i wonder why they dont work on 80 fire[/b]
    that's your answer... lvl 80 fire skill is not a debuff, neither Discountis is ....

Debuff is something that takes out one of your buffs, so it's icon need to appear in upper-right corner, just like buff's icons appear

the only non-debuff skill is lvl80 freez, but it's icon also appear in upper-right corner so it may be reflected

pimpjuice

whats the % on reflecting a duff?

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

from my experience reflecting was like 1 of 3 debuffs, so like 33%

block is 100% tho