Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What You Think About This Build For Support/attack

This is a discussion on What You Think About This Build For Support/attack within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok this is the setup is it good i need change anything just lemme know ( and this is what ...
Page: 1

wendolyn1987

ok this is the setup is it good i need change anything just lemme know ( and this is what im getting im still working on it but its what im gonna have here real quickly)

crimson 8 set

dual imirs +2

Light Erenion / chaotic +8

Dread Shield +7

iron set

dual sse / CE+1/2

Stat: 160 int 90 str ( to equip Dread ) and 86 mp for either staff at +8

The higher the staff AP the higher the stun rate as far as i know. And that build should do really well in DCZ.

ok this is the setup is it good i need change anything just lemme know ( and this is what im getting im still working on it but its what im gonna have here real quickly)

crimson +7 set soon +8

elysium+8

dual imirs+2

Iron neck / Glass Belt

dual sse / CE+1

160 int / rest mp good dmg? is ther anyting you would change?

and BTW does anyone ever knwo for sure what effects the damn stun rate so many F'in theorys[/b]

Everything seems fine but i wouldnt be crimson mainly because u have +8 elysium and your uniques are very good for adream, and i guess u want to actually kill people so that extra 16 int points u could add to mp just for a bit more damage or even to hp and go for crystal 8/9 someone on cwest has to have by now.

and stun is all about Staff ap( ofcourse element matters but ap just more) and other players resist and cwest has a bunch of noobs without rols so your stun will be off the chain. this just my theory after playing light mage for a decent amont of time

wendolyn1987

thnx fo rinfos guys the main reason i went full on crimson is for the weapons def dd helm and such

16mp is not worth loosing all these crimsons def...

you should change IN to EP +2/3 this HP will be WAY more useful in ardream

Everything seems fine but i wouldnt be crimson mainly because u have +8 elysium and your uniques are very good for adream, and i guess u want to actually kill people so that extra 16 int points u could add to mp just for a bit more damage or even to hp and go for crystal 8/9 someone on cwest has to have by now.
    and stun is all about Staff ap( ofcourse element matters but ap just more) and other players resist and cwest has a bunch of noobs without rols so your stun will be off the chain. this just my theory after playing light mage for a decent amont of time[/b]
    remember that they don't have rare items on carnac west so staying crimson+8 is better IMO. even though you have iron set you still gonna need that special armor defense. so STAY crimson. 16 more into MP isn't that great compared to what you gain with those armor defense.

and i wouldn't change IN into EP+2. NO WAY maybe to EP+3 but IMO iron set is a must. if u can afford an extra EP+3 then get it but IMO iron set is better.

another tip, go dual SSE+2 or SSE+2/CE+2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

with that shit i would straight up CZ even with lvl 59 oO

You will need either 114 or 118 into mp depending on what staff you choose, not 86.

wendolyn1987

You will need either 114 or 118 into mp depending on what staff you choose, not 86.[/b]
    Light Erenon +8 = 112 int 86mp

chaotic8 = 112 int 86mp

I am not sure where you are getting your information but it is incorrect. Also your Crimson Pauld alone requires 104 into mp.

*edit* after reading in another topic that you are ardream. You will not have enough stat points to do what you want. You cannot have 160 int, 90 str, and the required mp for the staffs you want.

dude those mp requeriments are for staffs at +0...

le+8 needs 114 and chaotic +8 118

wendolyn1987

dude those mp requeriments are for staffs at +0...

le+8 needs 114 and chaotic +8 118[/b]

ok i was looking at kok but apparently it dosent show you the int / mp req at a certain +

so at lvl 59 i wont have enought stats to go with this build unless i go crystal build?

correct

wendolyn1987

correct[/b]

thnx guys i appriciate it

crimson 8 set

dual imirs +2

Light Erenion / chaotic +8

Dread Shield +7

iron set

dual sse / CE+1/2
    Stat: 160 int 90 str ( to equip Dread ) and 86 mp for either staff at +8[/b]

im two weeks into playing my dcz light mage and my gear is similar to the stuff that you have...only i have a CS+0 instead of the DS+7....

if youre going support, i would go ice/light ...since youre going to the DS+7...youll lose a good amount of stats just trying to equip it....
    then get a lobo+6 (for hp) or a lycaon+6 hammer (for resists) and a glacier erenion+7 or +8 and be a slow mage / TP mage support mage...

if you go light mage, you will want to do a lot of versus and kill...so statting much needed points int STR will take half the fun away...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast