Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What You Think About This Build For Support/attack

This is a discussion on What You Think About This Build For Support/attack within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok this is the setup is it good i need change anything just lemme know ( and this is what ...
Page: 2

ok this is the setup is it good i need change anything just lemme know ( and this is what im getting im still working on it but its what im gonna have here real quickly)

crimson 8 set

dual imirs +2

Light Erenion / chaotic +8

Dread Shield +7

iron set

dual sse / CE+1/2
    Stat: 160 int 90 str ( to equip Dread ) and 86 mp for either staff at +8[/b]

also, with this build....you should be able to versus most sins with +8 stuff pretty easily and even 2 sins...

=D

light mage is pwnage...

i love it when im running through bowl and a sin sneaks up behind me and spikes me and tries to chase after me...and then they get all WTF when i stop to attack them and kill them

=D

wendolyn1987

ya i got my light erenion +7 and with this dead shield build with my dual +2 imirs i still blade around 300 dmg wich i think is pretty good and i think im gonna like this build so fun tanking 10 people that think your a priest xD

ShiningTears

ya man this build would prolly be fun in andream

Idk if it was said, but go crystal build. You will have good ac and and wep def and you will not need the wep def as much. You could also get 16 more points into MP which will increase your staff hits by 75+ damage. I could be a little off.

Idk if it was said, but go crystal build. You will have good ac and and wep def and you will not need the wep def as much. You could also get 16 more points into MP which will increase your staff hits by 75+ damage. I could be a little off.[/b]
    lol at you... 16mp will give u around 30dmg more... and wep defs are A MUST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12