Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats Best Skill 2 Stun And Freeze

This is a discussion on Whats Best Skill 2 Stun And Freeze within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im a lvl 59 Glacier/Lightning All In Glcier Rest In Lightning Wat Are Best Moves... Im A DCZ Attacker & ...
Page: 1

TheAnticepator

Default Whats Best Skill 2 Stun And Freeze

Im a lvl 59 Glacier/Lightning All In Glcier Rest In Lightning Wat Are Best Moves...
    Im A DCZ Attacker & I Have Oasis Staff +7 Crimson Set +7 Dual Shio Tears, Dual Mage Earrings, OLD PP, Old Harpy's Belt...

Anything I Have to Change Please Tell Me + Please Tell Me Best Way To Slow And Get A Kill...

Thanks

Umm.. by PP you mean priest pendant? On a mage? You must be crazy!

Go go Ep or In.. and get rid of mage earrings and buy old we's or ce's

Best ice skill i find is 51 .. its all luck really .. but use your best ice skill .. i only said 51 because i have 51 ice rest light.

When attacking an int priest just spam ice blade
    When attacking a rogue / warrior / BP try to ice with comet / thorn then attack with blade
    45 skill when you are engaging 1 or more persons

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnticepator View Post
    Im a lvl 59 Glacier/Lightning All In Glcier Rest In Lightning Wat Are Best Moves...
    Im A DCZ Attacker & I Have Oasis Staff +7 Crimson Set +7 Dual Shio Tears, Dual Mage Earrings, OLD PP, Old Harpy's Belt...

Anything I Have to Change Please Tell Me + Please Tell Me Best Way To Slow And Get A Kill...

Thanks
    get rid of mage earrings, and harpys belt..and old pp as skylk said...

get at least an old skeleton belt...

get old WE's (for HP and AC), and an old elemental pendant (at least)

if you can get a DD25 helmet, consider going linen build and using extra stat points into MP so you can hit harder...

if youre on a server with no dd25 and you have dd15, then try your best to get a garp+7

+1 to the gear changes suggested above, PP is just useless and mage earrings suck as mp bonuses dont do anything, its only your base mp that counts in pvp. In terms of slowing moves i find frostbite is one of the best, but then again im lightening so i dont have all the slow moves. Glacier 42 skill is good, i use that alot on rogues when i get near enough to blade as it slows them down then i switch and use my main Light 42 skill to hit home the dmg. Also on close range scale Solid is a good move, especially if you spam it you get the dot dmg aswell as a good slow, but the range is poor. But as an attacking mage you want to use your AOE 45 spell quite a bit, allways try and throw that down first then pick off the targets that are slowed using 42 blade skill, blade is one of the best skills get good at comboing my favourite is w-4-r-w-4-r-w-4-r, this way you will get more kills and slow people alot. Often before you blade throw down the Glacier equivilent of impact on your target and then follow it up by some heavy blading as this will most likely slow your target and hit some pretty good dmg (around 400 with your gear) it helps to shock your aponent because their hp drops so fast. anyway buddy hope this helps

peace

TheAnticepator

Thnks guyz and i cant get all the items u guyz posted cuz on my server its like 5gb for just skele belt old ill try my best and thnks

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnticepator View Post

Thanks
    As a few guys have said already, switch out the following gear;
    Old PP -> Old EP (+0 if you can afford)
    Old Harpy -> Old Skele (+0 if you can afford - the harpy will also come in handy for swords/axes)
    Mage ears -> Cleric Ear / SSE (depending on the amount of mages in your server at dcz, I imagine it's cwest, so I'd opt for at least 1 x CE).

Now, spell to slow most often, is probably frostbite, I have more luck landing a frostbite on higher GR guys than comet... But all in all, comet should be your initial attack (on a single target), presuming you're after a slow and not a kill. If you're planning on following up an attack with blades (on a target standing still) impact as much as possible, 'cause that will usually hit a second before you get there to follow it up with blades (leaving them minimal time to heal). On groups, it's obvious, throw down a blizz as much as possible - everytime cooldown ends, throw another if it's more than 3/4 people. Personally, I don't use ice burst very much, as the majority of situations it will fail or hit 2 people at max. And, if you're hanging really far back, throw an ice blast and maybe move a bit closer to spam solid if it's not safe enough to blade.

Lastly, you said you're an 'attacker'. With that gear, that should be your last role - support with slows/tps and follow up on single targets when your party is in control. Just sit on the tail end of your party and hang away from duffers... That said, if you're scrolled and have a beast priest, attack as much as possible - basically, play according to the situation.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

about slow things, just use all those skills, like if ur 57 ice, then when the guy is far do ice blast, abit closer frostible then ice comet, ice impact when theres nothing infront to cancel the cast, even solid, coz doing all those casts ull dot the guy, like impact does 200 dot, solid does 50, frostible 50, all those together every second, and as u're ice/light, u can stun people as well doing the light staff ( 42 skill ) along with ur ice staff ( 42 ) as well, and when theres some guy far away, if the slow fails try stunning with the low lvl light skills that has a big range called ( lighthing lvl 15 skill ) and ( thunder lvl 27 skill ).

AndyJH

Skills for slowing imo

Ice Blast + Ice Comet (combo'd)

Ice Orb (think it's called that slow moving then small dot) <<< this one does it a LOT!

Spam solid

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndyJH View Post
    Skills for slowing imo

Ice Blast + Ice Comet (combo'd)

Ice Orb (think it's called that slow moving then small dot) <<< this one does it a LOT!

Spam solid
    ice orb doesnt dot, the skill that does dot are frostible, ice impact, solid and chill ( lvl 9 skill which doesnt do any dmg, but does dot ).

Banned for scamming.

i use frostbite as a flame mage and it slows alot dont know about you guys

BigAppleGuy

frostbite or 18 skill ice for slowing. except with the hacks out there maybe 2-3 in 100 times will slow :/

assassin110490

why people always say get cleric earing warrior is much better in my opinion what makes all say cleric?

aoe>ice blast>solid

Quote Originally Posted by assassin110490 View Post
    why people always say get cleric earing warrior is much better in my opinion what makes all say cleric?
    Cleric is cheaper and has mana bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by assassin110490 View Post
    My guess is they are still a lot cheaper than WEs at +0. I never plaid with old uniques, they seem like a cheap way to get started.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast