Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Whats Best Skill 2 Stun And Freeze

This is a discussion on Whats Best Skill 2 Stun And Freeze within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by TheAnticepator Im a lvl 59 Glacier/Lightning All In Glcier Rest In Lightning Wat Are Best Moves... Im ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnticepator View Post
    Im a lvl 59 Glacier/Lightning All In Glcier Rest In Lightning Wat Are Best Moves...
    Im A DCZ Attacker & I Have Oasis Staff +7 Crimson Set +7 Dual Shio Tears, Dual Mage Earrings, OLD PP, Old Harpy's Belt...

Anything I Have to Change Please Tell Me + Please Tell Me Best Way To Slow And Get A Kill...

Thanks
    youre not going to be attacking much with this...

in my opinion, with the introduction of "Old" Uniques...

BASIC pk gear should be the following for mages:

2x OLD SSE
    OLD Skeleton Belt
    Old imir,flame, shios
    Old Elemental Pendant
    DD15 or DD25 helmet
    Armor
    Staff
    and/or shield

mage earrings are just garbage, im not sure i would ever buy a pair...theyre only half decent at +4 or +5 haha

harpy belts are also not very good...unless youre trying to go ghetto and go for a "iron belt" by swapping out between an old skeleton belt and belt of harpy

priest pendants do nothing for mages except maybe getting them killed.
    get rid of it

gogogo dual old SSE more hp resists are useless for int mages kinda, Old skele 10 DD is Good, old EP more hp.

other than that as a mage to be honest spam commet and try to blade when you can. if you want more kills though the best way is to just straight up last hit them.

CE is the way to go in dcz for every1 has shit resist and also on the builds
    frostbite has 2 be 1 of the best to use for slow
    for stun is probs the 39 skill also that works well sometimes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12