Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats the best weapen for warrior (adream)

This is a discussion on Whats the best weapen for warrior (adream) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; If u were able to choose a weapen which one would u choose for adream? Hb+8 Glave+9 Avedon+8 ( i ...
Page: 1

Daivd

Default Whats the best weapen for warrior (adream)

If u were able to choose a weapen which one would u choose for adream?

Hb+8
    Glave+9
    Avedon+8 ( i currently have this right now)

and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Daivd View Post
    If u were able to choose a weapen which one would u choose for adream?

Hb+8
    Glave+9
    Avedon+8 ( i currently have this right now)

and thanks.

they are all pretty much same, glave has the most AP but spear def is common and skele belt and dread shield (most common dcz items) both have spear def, but it has longest range

skele has club def, dread has axe def, so hb and avedon are pretty much simmilar here

differences are minimal between those 3 weps, can wear all with chitins+8, so i guess you would do ok with avedon...

also think about mirage sword +9, not that much more expensive than those 3 weapons, and no defense for it on skele or on dread shield, and sword def armors are not so common...ap is 191 so its nice

+1 to MS +9

i would choose hb its a really sexy wep

i'd go either ms+9, avedon+8 or glave+9

shnizel

Avedon +8 ..........

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

id go with the Avedon cuz BP in DCZ can only use clubs for that you might find aloot of priests runnin around with Club def. !

get.that.money

Avedon +8 FTW

I'd go with the Avedon aswell

budweiser

yea gogo with the avedon god choice

Megatr0n

Def. Avedon. Less axe defense, decent AP, and the hp and mana will help you out a lot at that level

If u have a lot of priests with Dread in ardream then the avedon is not good choise, if not go for it... But if yea then go for HB +8 for sure, element from hb is fking powerfull in ardream. Thats better than ms +9

StarBux

As the others have said I would go with the Avedon. For the same reasons as what others have posted as well. Another + is that you already have it

Quote Originally Posted by StarBux View Post
    As the others have said I would go with the Avedon. For the same reasons as what others have posted as well. Another + is that you already have it
    One those three weapons should be used and decided upon ur preference. It should be What u like and or what u are accustomed to. Wheather u decide to pick a avedon8 or hb8 wont make a big difference if ur uniqes suck.
    First off, in ardream diez, as an exmaple: theres this warrior who had tot9 impact9 and crap uniqes and sucked big time, he switched wepaon to ii9 and still could only ks and nothing else. His uniqes were crap and eevryone noticed that instantly. He was a warrior wiht a sexy item, but was scared to use it.

On another point, Ardream warriors suck in general without having very very good gear/support. As server progresses, warriros must attain extreme gg items. In dies, the only warriros that have decent recognition are the+9 babas. The feared warriors are ofc the+3 unqies holders.( but other than that the rest suck. Most people are mages and rgoues.
    Mages and rogues are very popular. Warriors pretty much cannot do a lot of dmg in ardream. For some reason in cwest i didnt fear any warrior on my mage with elxier8 and dual imi0 rest questies/rentals.
    Warriors need a lot of reliance. They need a good mage with them and or priest that can cure. Without the support they are usless in ardream.
    gOOD LUCK with ur gear, i dont think weapon is as key as is the total packge.
    Last edited by Electr1c; 10-10-2009 at 12:21 AM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

in my opinion hb > avedon > glave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast