Ionia rogue restat

This is a discussion on Ionia rogue restat within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I play a rogue on ionia, the armor/ daggers r good, still using questies those. I had 1600ap just wolf ...
Page: 1

I play a rogue on ionia, the armor/ daggers r good, still using questies those.

I had 1600ap just wolf but only have 1700 base hp at level 66.

Ive just restated down to 200 dex and pumped it into hp, means i now have 2.4k base hp and have 1457ap just wolf.

Was it a good move?

Banned

second mode is better imo. if i were u ill buy magic shells ;]

second mode is better imo. if i were u ill buy magic shells ;][/b]
    The second mode is my current mode, btw i got chitin set 8, it beats magic shells

It was... not. Definitly not. 1700 hp its the normal hp with no uniques, and you just los 150ap wich is a HUGE difference to your spikes and overall dmg. Full dex is a must for a rogue, if you want some hp get some of the new magic shells +7 wich are somewhat good for hp.

That was my arguement, but right now im more in exp mode than pk mode so dmg aint that important, i dont rly notice a huge difference in dmg, obviously there is some im not gonna lie, but 1700 hp on a server where 70 warriors stil lspam in the mid 600's aint gonna help me much, i personally believe my stats now r better. Magic shells woudl help the hp but the dex is a big drop from the +8's i got atm i dno if it would be worth it.

Banned

u have to get few lvls ;]

Willows

150 ap is nothing, 700 hp is assloads. If you really care about your AP so much, use a dex scroll and a weap enchant when you PK, if you don't normally. That'll pump your AP back up to 1600, or dang near it.

150 ap is nothing, 700 hp is assloads. If you really care about your AP so much, use a dex scroll and a weap enchant when you PK, if you don't normally. That'll pump your AP back up to 1600, or dang near it.[/b]
    Thats basically what i thought, especially when uniques are hard to get, well ones with good ac that is, so may ap was pimp, but ac and hp were laughable, i much prefer losing shitty ap and gaining what i have, the ac is the same but the 700-800hp gain is so worth it. I can now use undy also which b4 i was strugglin to use.

holmzi

Personally i would only go for hp build when you are at a higher lvl, then it balances it out as you will still have a high ap! In previous times i have gone 235 dex or maybe 230, you dont need to drop it down as much as you have! but as i said just try getting a few levels as hp also comes when lvling!

Any1 have any suggestions on what to work on? my ap has increased now cos of new items and i have 1540 with just wolf now

good idea, i got 70 and dex still not full ...
    i think im not gonna do like in oly tho...
    few ppl got uniqs here ... so ill work on ap wh0ring and fill it.

knightned

I can't stand hp build on a rogue but if you like it better than go ahead.

I can't stand hp build on a rogue but if you like it better than go ahead.[/b]
    On older servers i agree with you, its dex build all the way, but its alot better having this hp for exp and pk on ionia. Haven't really noticed an ap drop because my items r improving whihc obivously makes up for it.