Need some BP help

This is a discussion on Need some BP help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Alright well I need some BP help. I've never been BP or had a character over level 64 until now ...
Page: 1

Alright well I need some BP help. I've never been BP or had a character over level 64 until now xD

So right now I am level 70...I can easily get to 72 for hellish

Now I would like to have some survivability in pvp, so I was thinking chitin bp? I honestly have no clue what the best is at this level.

So just throw up some suggestions xD
    -Paper/FP/Chitin?
    -2h or 1h?

Saunis

Alright well I need some BP help. I've never been BP or had a character over level 64 until now xD

So right now I am level 70...I can easily get to 72 for hellish

Now I would like to have some survivability in pvp, so I was thinking chitin bp? I honestly have no clue what the best is at this level.

So just throw up some suggestions xD
    -Paper/FP/Chitin?
    -2h or 1h?[/b]
    get 72lvl for helish
    Armors: chitins
    Shield: gabs of cs
    Weapon: 1h, Leonard or smite
    Weapon: 2h, Hb+7, II+8, etc..

Jelervy: Ironset, rocs, lillimes.

get 72lvl for helish
    Armors: chitins
    Shield: gabs of cs
    Weapon: 1h, Leonard or smite
    Weapon: 2h, Hb+7, II+8, etc..

Jelervy: Ironset, rocs, lillimes.[/b]
    isn't he at Ionia?

Yeah I am at Ionia and No I am not spending USD on gear and shit xD

Right now I have quest jewels + EP + +7/12 HP chitin set (+7 DD helm) and about 150 mil to work with

So for Chitin BP...should I keep my +7/12 HP set or get +7/12 STR?

Saunis

Hp set.

Now get a +7 II, make ur quest sheild to +5-7, and try and get a Smite Hammer +7.

Your AP will be really low with chitins at lvl 72. If you pk with your clan a lot and they have good melees stay int untill u can get uniques and a better weapon.

Or get some peper +8 str parts, at lvl 72 in a new server with ii+7 you will spam enough damage to kill anything with malice. Downside is you wont be able to tank much.

If you do go chitin bp you will be able to kill debuffed people and do the casual ks, i remember having 1600AP at begining of akara as chitin bp and i was doing fine but i didnt have an organized clan to pk with, as soon as i found one i went int and staid int while i farmed and bought my bp gear.

Saunis

Or get some peper +8 str parts, at lvl 72 in a new server with ii+7 you will spam enough damage to kill anything with malice. Downside is you wont be able to tank much.[/b]
    Now I would like to have some survivability in pvp, so I was thinking chitin bp? I honestly have no clue what the best is at this level.[/b]
    As you can read, he want to be alive in cz and still be bp... thats why chitins. Paper is really killer but not tanker... (except he have superior jelervy)

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

As you can read, he want to be alive in cz and still be bp... thats why chitins. Paper is really killer but not tanker... (except he have superior jelervy)[/b]
    lol dude i can be a tanker with paper +8 at a new server - anyways go chitin since its cheaper and you could to afford some weapon def. armor for cheap plus you get the mana the def. and the HP - AP wll be a lil low but you work on that along the way

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

at lvl 72 i dont think chitin bp is really worth it. if u do it right now id say u prlly wont like pking with it til about 76 or so.. unless u have some pro gear ur gonna have low ap and hp being a chitin bp..

id say stay paper and just work on gettin better accessories to survive

at lvl 72 i dont think chitin bp is really worth it. if u do it right now id say u prlly wont like pking with it til about 76 or so.. unless u have some pro gear ur gonna have low ap and hp being a chitin bp..

id say stay paper and just work on gettin better accessories to survive[/b]
    your AP will be ok, at 72 u have 172int/195str... just like a paper would...

but your HP will COMPLETELY suck ass lol... u'll have 3k buffed or so h34r:

he could go paper and hp build ..