Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

whats best weapon for Battle priest now these days ?

This is a discussion on whats best weapon for Battle priest now these days ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; 4 types of wirinom: bombastic: makes your target big like a bezoar and reduces there ac by 150 sweet kiss: ...
Page: 2

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

4 types of wirinom:

bombastic: makes your target big like a bezoar and reduces there ac by 150
    sweet kiss: removes your HP buff i.e. reverse life
    undefetable: unable to be summoned i.e. cannot gate or be tped by a mage
    chaos: full skill gear i.e.: cannot use any pots, scrolls, skills, its basically a shockstun except you can run

out of all of these, chaos has seem to be the best choice, but the only one i see as "worthless" out of all of them, is sweetkiss as it doesn't effect a person who is on scrolls, it can be good only when a person is using buffs..., out of all of them, this is one i would choose last...

4 types of wirinom:

bombastic: makes your target big like a bezoar and reduces there ac by 150
    sweet kiss: removes your HP buff i.e. reverse life
    undefetable: unable to be summoned i.e. cannot gate or be tped by a mage
    chaos: full skill gear i.e.: cannot use any pots, scrolls, skills, its basically a shockstun except you can run
    out of all of these, chaos has seem to be the best choice, but the only one i see as "worthless" out of all of them, is sweetkiss as it doesn't effect a person who is on scrolls, it can be good only when a person is using buffs..., out of all of them, this is one i would choose last...[/b]
    On old servers like diez, people tend to pk 24/7 and trust me not all can afford pking on sc's all that time, so yes they will pk on buffs meaning sweet kiss is one of the worthiest most expensive type of wirinom in diez.

Shawntay

wirinom+8 (2h curse sword you mentioned) or leonar+8 w/gabs+7+8 (either adamant or blessing) imo...especially if you are sick of hb...go for the one that does -150 def or cancels pots for a few seconds

JD's priest with leonar + gabs+7 or higher

and with wirinom+8

[/b]
    What is JD Jewerly and what plus is it ?

What is JD Jewerly and what plus is it ?[/b]
    my items in this pic is:

lillime +3 (+2)
    lillime +3 (+2)
    iron neck +0
    glass belt +1
    fovern +0
    fovern +0

Chaos Wirinom +8

chitins +8 with shell gaunelts +8 with hp on them

my items in this pic is:

lillime +3 (+2)
    lillime +3 (+2)
    iron neck +0
    glass belt +1
    fovern +0
    fovern +0

Chaos Wirinom +8

chitins +8 with shell gaunelts +8 with hp on them [/b]
    wow.... you are lvl 83 already dammm you level up very fast hehehe...

amazing what would you think for a chitin bp duffer..

im thinking in this type of set up, for old server such as dies , ares.

dual sse+3
    wp+3
    sos +3
    dual legionnaire band +3
    chitin set priest +9/19 hp with shell priest gaunlets +9/19 hp
    chaos wirinom +8

is that alright,, should i change the earrings ? i love the 50 hp bonus from the dual sse +3 , and the nice hp bonus from sos +3 and nice resist, from wp3 and legionnaire band +3.. it sounds alright ?

On old servers like diez, people tend to pk 24/7 and trust me not all can afford pking on sc's all that time, so yes they will pk on buffs meaning sweet kiss is one of the worthiest most expensive type of wirinom in diez.[/b]
    +1

Plus most warriors just like to get the undy instead of using scrolls.

Wriniom+8 pwns MS+9 - lets just put it this way
    lvl 59 : HB+8>HB+7>II+8>II+7
    lvl 60-69 : HB+8>MS+9>HB+7>II+8 - unless you dont need the mana then gogo MS+9
    lvl +70 : Wriniom+8>MS+9>HB+8>Wriniom+7[/b]
    Was it necessary to state a hb8 is better than 7? and ii8 is better than 7?

Its simple, not sure on your budget and if your paper or chitin.

HB 8 for paper
    Wirinom 8 for chitin.

Also what uniques are you wearing? PE's or SSE's? WE's or CE's? ROL's or ROC's? IB, SB, SoS? IN, WP EP?

What are your stats? str? hp?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Was it necessary to state a hb8 is better than 7? and ii8 is better than 7?[/b]
    was it necessary for you to bitch about it - i mean about 10 ppl replied after me and no one said something about it.

Was it necessary to state a hb8 is better than 7? and ii8 is better than 7?

Its simple, not sure on your budget and if your paper or chitin.

HB 8 for paper
    Wirinom 8 for chitin.

Also what uniques are you wearing? PE's or SSE's? WE's or CE's? ROL's or ROC's? IB, SB, SoS? IN, WP EP?

What are your stats? str? hp?[/b]
    well working to make a good balance chitin bp , the uniquess will be,

wp+3, SOS +3, Chitin set +9/19 hp with priest shell gaunlets +9/19 hp, Wirinom +8, dual ROF +3, Dual Lillimes Enticement +3 earrings, on 82 lvl priest playing on the top 3 older servers.

i think i have a little of everything, good hp, str, resist, and weapon and armor enough mana, now i just wonder if all this will work fine.. . what do you guys think ?

well working to make a good balance chitin bp , the uniquess will be,

wp+3, SOS +3, Chitin set +9/19 hp with priest shell gaunlets +9/19 hp, Wirinom +8, dual ROF +3, Dual Lillimes Enticement +3 earrings, on 82 lvl priest playing on the top 3 older servers.

i think i have a little of everything, good hp, str, resist, and weapon and armor enough mana, now i just wonder if all this will work fine.. . what do you guys think ?[/b]
    i prefer weapon defense over anythign else,

so, personally, i would get in, and gb (more int).

next i worry about my resist? why? because mages pwn (i get rocked by mages the most)

next i worry about my hp? my hp = how long i can live

next i worry about my mana, because my mana = my life as long, with out a lot of this, your not going to be able to spam hp for long, and its much easier to party heal with more mana

next i worry about my ac, why you ask i worry about this last, because i relay on my weapon defense to reduce the damage taken by ac, i will take weapon defense over ac anyday, because 1. im constantly debuffed, 2. the more you have the better, ask any1 who knows what they are doing when they play a priest, after all, why else do we have weapon defense parts ontop of our iron necks + glass belts/ ironbelts/ skelly belts lol

its my personal preference, but i dont like to go anywhre w/o giving up my weapondefense and resist as they reduce the most damage in pk.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

The int you get off of it is alone worth a bit of ap loss. The flame dmg then makes up for the ap loss.[/b]

ive had both ii+8 and hb+7

on duffed targets the damage diff wasnt noticable

but once u duff u can notice easy.
    i remember getting like 450 mana max from hb

i sold my ii to get hb less than three days later i sold the hb to get ii+8 again.

Priest_gabber

ive had both ii+8 and hb+7

on duffed targets the damage diff wasnt noticable

but once u duff u can notice easy.
    i remember getting like 450 mana max from hb

i sold my ii to get hb less than three days later i sold the hb to get ii+8 again.[/b]
    its all about personal preference
    i would go with the ii to

It's true about preference, everyone says mana is more important than ap to a BP, but a difference between 400 mana (1 helis) and an extra 100ap is a hell of a lot of dmg per hit

It's why I'd choose the one which gives me highest ap all the time, I've tried II8 and HB7. The extra elemental on HB does give it more consistent dmg equal to that of an II8, but the critical dmgs are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lower, I was hitting like 4-500 more criticals with an extra 200ap

DeHealer

my items in this pic is:

lillime +3 (+2)
    lillime +3 (+2)
    iron neck +0
    glass belt +1
    fovern +0
    fovern +0

Chaos Wirinom +8

chitins +8 with shell gaunelts +8 with hp on them [/b]
    No freaking way same uniques with the Leonar JDizzle, I mean, i have similar Items LiLi's 1 grade lower, but my ap with leonar is 1600ish, tell us the truth lol..

On topic, CHaos Wirinom +7 or higher should be the best Weapon for any type of bp.

No freaking way same uniques with the Leonar JDizzle, I mean, i have similar Items LiLi's 1 grade lower, but my ap with leonar is 1600ish, tell us the truth lol..

On topic, CHaos Wirinom +7 or higher should be the best Weapon for any type of bp.[/b]
    lv 83 and Leonard+4 reb

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast