Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats better?

This is a discussion on Whats better? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i am scared to take player dagger to +7... is player dagger +6 even worth keeping if you have a ...
Page: 1

BestSin

i am scared to take player dagger to +7... is player dagger +6 even worth keeping if you have a sherion +8 ?

if player dagger +6 isn't worth keeping over sherion +8 i might as well just attempt to upgrade to player dagger +7

kamikadzeee

of corse sherion is better and pd at +6 sux

sherion is way better ...... it might even be arguably better than a +7 PD...... but if i were you, just keep pd at +6, and keep it for the looks.. i'd pick sherion over personal +7 IMO...

BestSin

sherion is way better ...... it might even be arguably better than a +7 PD...... but if i were you, just keep pd at +6, and keep it for the looks.. i'd pick sherion over personal +7 IMO...[/b]
    so you suggest keeping pd+6 just for looks rather than risk upgrading to +7 ?

Banned

whats the point on keep a sux dagger in inventory like pd+6 ?damn it go to anvil and try it to +7... !!

if u have alredy a good dagger for offhand like sherion +8 then u can try also pd+8...

so you suggest keeping pd+6 just for looks rather than risk upgrading to +7 ?[/b]
    yeah, because for me... i would pick a sherion +8 over a pd +7 anyways.. and i wouldnt go anything above +7 for the dagger. hence, i would keep it just to fool around, look nice, or run away from a bunch of mages.....

BestSin

yeah, because for me... i would pick a sherion +8 over a pd +7 anyways.. and i wouldnt go anything above +7 for the dagger. hence, i would keep it just to fool around, look nice, or run away from a bunch of mages.....[/b]
    Thanks for the info...

most likely it will burn trying for +7 anyways... :angry:

BestSin

yeah, because for me... i would pick a sherion +8 over a pd +7 anyways.. and i wouldnt go anything above +7 for the dagger. hence, i would keep it just to fool around, look nice, or run away from a bunch of mages.....[/b]
    Thanks for the info...

most likely it will burn trying for +7 anyways... :angry:

Pino

i would go for the pd+7 and pick it over the sherion+8 i really dont get why a sherion is so overpriced.
    it has same ap as a shard+8 but it got glacier, ok the defense is nice but it isnt to great either

iiason

fuk no!.

sherion +8 pwns pd +6

although sherion +8 is suppose to be used as a main hand dagger. but wateva.

Banned

sherion +8 > pd+6

pd +7 = or > sherion +8

pd = gives resist + hp +

i would go for the pd+7 and pick it over the sherion+8 i really dont get why a sherion is so overpriced.
    it has same ap as a shard+8 but it got glacier, ok the defense is nice but it isnt to great either[/b]
    it also dodging rate which some people say it works. And the elemental damage is a bit higher :P and the most important thing... good looks, are worth money :P just like all those ppl that pay heaps for plastic surgery to look better xD

Pino

i know it has dodging aswell. but i did use the sherion+8 but i dont think its something special really. not worth putting that much money in it.

jesus why u comparing a +6 item to a +8 item?

iiason

end of the day.

there's not competition between a PD +6 and Sherion +8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast