Whats better for a dcz warrior?

This is a discussion on Whats better for a dcz warrior? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Which one of these weapons would be better for dcz ardream? Iron Impact+8, HB+7, Or Avedon+1 rev +4 rev raptor ...
Page: 1

eventrock5

Default Whats better for a dcz warrior?

Which one of these weapons would be better for dcz ardream? Iron Impact+8, HB+7, Or Avedon+1 rev
    +4 rev raptor is out of the question
    Thanks

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by eventrock5 View Post
    Which one of these weapons would be better for dcz ardream? Iron Impact+8, HB+7, Or Avedon+1 rev
    Thanks
    HB ofc, HB pwns ardream consdeirng low ammount of club def, sins will run around in CHD ofc, but u gonna have priests mainly in DS etc, so my opinion gogo HB, flame dmg on it is insanely good to so yea =D

eventrock5

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    HB ofc, HB pwns ardream consdeirng low ammount of club def, sins will run around in CHD ofc, but u gonna have priests mainly in DS etc, so my opinion gogo HB, flame dmg on it is insanely good to so yea =D
    I tried out a hb+7 and It did the same damage as a ii+1rev, i barely noticed the flame damage.

Banned Senior Member

hm maybe your right, but i think there is a lil differance in it, an just a heads up dont know if u know or not but resistance helps against flame on HB

hb7 prob best if used by warrior in cz since people have higher ac and priest have party cure so people arent constantly duffed...so the elemental will make you hit a bit harder.

for ardream you are going to want to choice the avedon or the rappy+4 rb. the avedon should hit a bit less however it will combo a little faster..and it gives you hp/mana which is probably very helpful for warriors since most have low mana without super good uniques.rappy4 rev is most basic warrior weapon and it will give you good ap and do good in most situations. the rappy4 will hit high especially on people who are duffed, it should hit higher than the hb7.

also many people say there is alot more spear def then there is axe defence but tbh that is totally untrue...in/ib/gb most common weapon defence jewelry they ahve both spear/axe. almost every priest in ardream uses dread or cs in old servers and they both have equal amount of axe/spear def. some warriors/preist use string of skulls but its not that many in comparison to others. and tbh weapon defence armors are a dieing fad and the dd is the most used one. spear def boots were common back in the day when i played manes dcz about 5 years ago...when every warrior used raptor..not you find warriors in ardream with avedon,ms,ii,hb,rappy,dual wields its a totally different game in that aspect and most people arent going to run around in full weap def armor.

hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by eventrock5 View Post
    Thanks
    Avedon hands down.

~More AP
    ~HP/MANA Bonus
    ~Less Ax defense (Skelly belt and weapons do not have AX defense[CHD has Club defense and skelly has spear/dagger/club])
    ~Same price as the others
    ~more likely to legcut with the glacier elemental.

I used a HB+8 for hours. I finally picked up an Avedon +8, ITS WAY BETTER!!! Clubs are now overrated UNLESS you are or share items with a BP.

a noob rogue with old skeleton belt + Cold-hearted dagger +6 has 15 club defense. That's no good for a hell breaker/iron impact.

Grungnir

Avedon +7 hands down.
    As Meeshka says, it has alot of these benefits, and also seems to have a higher legcut percentage! (From the Glacier, and being an axe.)

just get yourself a ms +8 tbh. Dont have to worry about weapon defences much.

Im using a mirage sword +7 rb myself, and I love it in dcz.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    just get yourself a ms +8 tbh. Dont have to worry about weapon defences much.

Im using a mirage sword +7 rb myself, and I love it in dcz.
    I think I saw you today in ardream (1h ago)

If its you, you need more hp ;d

ii +8

Id go for avedon because of the hp bonus too

id say avedon just cuz its axe bonuses.. faster than raptor

Shakka

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshka View Post
    Avedon hands down.

~More AP
    ~HP/MANA Bonus
    ~Less Ax defense (Skelly belt and weapons do not have AX defense[CHD has Club defense and skelly has spear/dagger/club])
    ~Same price as the others
    ~more likely to legcut with the glacier elemental.

I used a HB+8 for hours. I finally picked up an Avedon +8, ITS WAY BETTER!!! Clubs are now overrated UNLESS you are or share items with a BP.

a noob rogue with old skeleton belt + Cold-hearted dagger +6 has 15 club defense. That's no good for a hell breaker/iron impact.
    +1 and combo is better with avedon

do i have to remind u that a ds+7 has 20 axe defence? this combined with an iron set on a decent priest... thats friggin 40 axe defence... 69- hb> avedon imo, 80+ avedon is better than hb, i tested both at +8 in every zone and i must admit that bonuses are nice on avedon but a club will hit harder on priests unless ur fighting a gabs