Ice or Light question

This is a discussion on Ice or Light question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; My mage is light and actually using elixir+9 imir3 imir2. I can trade these for oasis+9 and dual shio3. What ...
Page: 1

angelsdream

Default Ice or Light question

My mage is light and actually using elixir+9 imir3 imir2. I can trade these for oasis+9 and dual shio3. What should I do ? I'm willing to pk in mages parties so I need to deal some damages.

My questions is : what would be the diference of damage between light with my items and ice with shios3 aand oasis9 ?

Thx in advance

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

ice hits harder than light. plus it since u got like 2 more ape and a shio +3 u woud be hitting harder for sure.. prolly like 200 more with nova maybe 300 more..

but if u are 80 plus think if u are willing to lose blink... im an ice mage at heart and have always been so i love my ice cube lol

Quickben

Depending on your lvl, I'd go with the ice; You will definitely hit harder. Just think of what you want to play, light or ice, and go with your decision. The stats will be the same, but you must enjoy what you play to be good.