whats right ?

This is a discussion on whats right ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i had a conversation with a friend, about whats the best build for a lvl 83 warrior, i said that ...
Page: 1

Fabulous

Talking

i had a conversation with a friend, about whats the best build for a lvl 83 warrior, i said that itīs 235 str and rest hp and he said max str. we want to have some more ppl to say what they thinkīs the best build for a lvl 83 warrior

The king. Senior Member

i had a conversation with a friend, about whats the best build for a lvl 83 warrior, i said that itīs 235 str and rest hp and he said max str. we want to have some more ppl to say what they thinkīs the best build for a lvl 83 warrior [/b]
    all depends on what other items you got and what u wanna do with the warrior

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

max strength, warriors are meant to damage, get as much ap possible, you will be running around with priest 90% of the time, and you need 2 deal as much damage as you possibly can. imo, warriors should be ap whore, since what else do you DO with a warrior? lol.. attack...