Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Who would enjoy watching a SuperSin commentary/Assassin guide?

This is a discussion on Who would enjoy watching a SuperSin commentary/Assassin guide? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ego ego ego ego much.. just a other decent sin....
Page: 2

ego ego ego ego much..

just a other decent sin.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I don't see where did ScreameR write anything about not spending USD in this game.
    Bryan, just stop... you almost turned into razor with your nonsense.
    I've realized you and your retards have ruined every section of this forum. My only goal here now is to make fun of you and how serious you take this game.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Did i say i care about how much he spent? I was talking about his and now also your ego. Get a life with that big failure int bp crap ur trying to be good at, go cry at nttgame forum because you don't deal enough dmg.
    Bugged class and still better than you. That's the 3rd or 4th time you've used that line -- try to think of something original you pathetic C-west pro.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I've realized you and your retards have ruined every section of this forum. My only goal here now is to make fun of you and how serious you take this game.
    your goal is to make "fun" of us and how serious we take this game.
    Yet, you barely touch KO nowadays (or not playing at all?) and you still bother arguing with people here about KO.

Bitch please. Tell me who's taking this game too serious.

Bugged class and still better than you. That's the 3rd or 4th time you've used that line -- try to think of something original you pathetic C-west pro.
    1. Not bugged.
    2. He never played in c-west.

iTzBryan Senior Member

your goal is to make "fun" of us and how serious we take this game.
    Yet, you barely touch KO nowadays (or not playing at all?) and you still bother arguing with people here about KO.

Bitch please. Tell me who's taking this game too serious.

1. Not bugged.
    2. He never played in c-west.

Once again, I think you'd argue with a toddler if you got the chance. King of the arguments, folks.

EDIT: Forgot best KO player of all time.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

EDIT: Forgot best KO player of all time.

How come? I'm not the one that cries at the forum because i deal no damage, looks like im the one better than you. Bugged class? No, you're the bug that makes it look bad. Have a nice day, retard.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    How come? I'm not the one that cries at the forum because i deal no damage, looks like im the one better than you. Bugged class? No, you're the bug that makes it look bad. Have a nice day, retard.
    Of course you're better than me, you're from C-West. Land of the KO Gods.

Banned Senior Member

Bryan, just stop... you almost turned into razor with your nonsense.
    Lol, sounds more like a complement!

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

LOL you guys are all so mad!! I forgot about this thread entirely. Turks are starting to grow onto me, they're much more friendly and polite. They watch my movies, and respect the effort I put into providing them with entertainment of watching themselves getting anally pounded by my char.

Go criticize my movies in their threads.

I opened this thread bc I was curious to see if anyone would be interested, and guess what? The second comment was someone actually interested in learning from some videos. I'll make an in depth CZ sin guide/video series. Thank you Chopy.

Do you not see how much of a pathetic troll you look like? To think if you waited 13 minutes you could have thought twice before commenting..

This game is poorly documented and learning it takes some time for newbies especially if they've never played an MMO. Once you know the basics, you need to learn about different gear, techniques, tricks, strategy, etc. just like any other MMO.

We have to face it. All of you trolls are bitter butthurt nerds in your 20s~30s who continue to play this damned old crappy game. That's great. I'm with you. I'm totally happy playing this game still. Sure I have some disposable income, but that's just how the world works, if you have money, you do what you want with it.
    But what about the children? What about the kids around my little brothers age? I started Knight when I was 12 god damnit. What about the 40 year old MMO dad?
    I know KO isn't a children's game but the demographic is spread. Some sins I've killed in my movies have requested a SuperSin guide.

The only difference between me and 0000000 is I have a few more skill and stat points, and newer items than him. I also don't make purchases with GM's but I am not in the position to judge what another man does with his money.
    He made some good Assassin videos.
    I do too. Maybe more. Get over it.
    Chopy-Spyr and mumbojumbo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    The only difference between me and 0000000 is I have a few more skill and stat points, and newer items than him. I also don't make purchases with GM's but I am not in the position to judge what another man does with his money.
    He made some good Assassin videos.
    I do too. Maybe more. Get over it.
    Fact that u even compare yourself makes me laugh.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Fact that u even compare yourself makes me laugh.
    man he's the best sin player 2k15 don't u know XDXD we are all full of hatred and jealousy ASD:

Quote Originally Posted by XenSoR View Post
    man he's the best sin player 2k15 don't u know XDXD we are all full of hatred and jealousy ASD:
    Forgot, maybe one day im so lucky to see him live.

Banned Senior Member

Why all talking about 0000? cuz hes movies got 1m visit on youtube?
    It's hero for you cuz killing paper mage by 15 lvl skill? that make him pro?
    Every1 who start play sin first time coppy skill bar/pk style from sins who make alot kill's in cz so he want do this fucking guide to help this new sins!
    So much hate on this forum -,-

It would be easier just to make it if you like making those kind of videos Jay and dont give a fvck. This is pathetic, if you dont wanna watch it for whatever reason, just fvking dont. Last time I checked its not obligatory to comment or watch any movie here and I donīt see any value in making his topic this bullshit fest. Its not even funny trolling, just random personal hate comments. Get over it or just get skype group and hate each other elsewhere.
    Btw, we dont know each other with Jay, I just like some of his movies (Im in love with da coco as well ) and I dont know how to play sin, so Im saying why not make some tutorial non-basics movie? If it sucks, then whatever, I wonīt watch it. If not, Ill learn how to play a bit better.
    ImmortalOne and Darken like this.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

These trolls all know how to play assassin and probably do it fine. I'm doing this for newer players and bc I like to make media and play in different media software and would like the lesser skilled to improve and compete.

It's obviously my fault this thread is 90% shitshow bc I displayed my giant ego by asking if anyone needs sin help. I apologize for having confidence in my abilities to entertain and help.

You need trolls are right, I'll never be as "good" as 0000000. That's because no one is the best in this game. This game is to be played for fun and pleasure. Or trolling gamers4life, you do you man. The game has developed into something different. 0000000 was my inspiration, but this game can't be played solo anymore. PvP is HIGHLY dependent on support from your party. A priest is almost absolutely necessary depending the time of day. I'm trying regardless to include more solo clips, as you see in mov4.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast