new to bp, what skill to use for combo (dlw bp)

This is a discussion on new to bp, what skill to use for combo (dlw bp) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi all, i'm building a bp, so far i have 45 stat into talisman for parasite and 45 stat into ...
Page: 1

mrmagic2008

Hi all,
    i'm building a bp, so far i have 45 stat into talisman for parasite and 45 stat into heal for superior healing, what to do with remaining 4 stat points? and also, what skills do you use when u combo? shuddring, harsh, ruin?
    thanks

dadypop

Shuddering and combo it with perfect timing = best BP ever.

But use ruin as 1st skill when you come to them, but dont use it again as it can mess up your combo (seeing as you're new to BP, i doubt you can recover from it)

But if you're an exp'd comboer :

Ruin - Shudder - shudder - ruin - shudder shudder

And use S+R combo for beastliness.

Hi all,
    i'm building a bp, so far i have 45 stat into talisman for parasite and 45 stat into heal for superior healing, what to do with remaining 4 stat points? and also, what skills do you use when u combo? shuddring, harsh, ruin?
    thanks[/b]
    Are you lvl 56? First of all lvl to 59. Then put 45 skill points in talisman for parasite and 54 skill points into heal for complete healing. Also sc up cause its soo much easier to play with sc.

I use Shuddering, Raving Edge, hellish, and Shuddering in combo. I normally use w+r combo in case they decide to run away, but with archers i use s+r combo

dadypop

He's new so hes not rich.

Just go buff/heal+duff malice..

57 in buff, 3 in duff for malice, rest into heal.
    You get 960 heal (enough to support you)

And if you get normal questies, you can have 1.4k HP at 59 and 1.5k AP.

On people I duff, i hit about 3k dmg in 5 seconds.

Malice > Collapse (hits like 900 lol), Harsh (800) - Wield (700) + 2 R attacks (250 + 250 = 500) so about 3k dmg.
    But they usually heal after first hit so yeah

mrmagic2008

ok thanks for the tips all. i'm trying to learn the combos, will take some time to get used to.
    Yeah im at leveling 57 now, but will get to 59 soon.

do you mind putting down your skill bar?

so far I have:

F1
    1-parasite
    2-hp pot
    3-shuddering
    4-hellish
    5-ruin
    6-superior healing
    7-priest book
    8-mp pot

F2
    1-parasite
    2-malice
    3-sweep man
    4-reverse life
    5-cure
    6-superior healing
    7-hp pot
    8-mp pot

F3
    1-1500 buff sc
    2-300 ac sc
    3-sw sc
    4-
    5-
    6-eruption
    7-priest book
    8-mp pot

YourCorpse

1r, and hold left click down, it's better for chasing.

On my bp in ardream I have

F1
    Ruin - shuddering - 720 hp - 1920 mana - 1920 heal - malice - parasite - cure

F2
    prayer - 30 str

I don't take torment 'cause it's a choice between 1920 and torment, though I'd love to have torment 960 just doesn't cut it unless you can tank like a warrior.

Oh also I used to put as many skills on my first bar as I could but in the end I felt I was a much stronger bp if my concentration went on duffing, getting good 1920 heals and potting right. I could probably have got it to work okay, but it's too stressful :P and my main bp is RLB. Having 1920 on 2 next to my 720, instead of on 5 is really a life saver

Oh also put remaining skills in heal, I think you can take complete heal at lv 59 that way. if you put rest in duff you get 30 stone rez. Complete may not be too useful in ardream, but it's better than 30 stone rez for pking.