Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why ARE U ARCHER?

This is a discussion on Why ARE U ARCHER? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; topic.... simple as that...
Page: 1

Default Why ARE U ARCHER?

topic.... simple as that

People prefer to kill others at a distance. Same with mages =D

Being able to KS from a distance.
    Fun like a mage but, faster, harder hitting, and minor/cure soo usefull
    Also awesome in Vs. AS+MS FTW!

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

cuz after minor patch..kids can't minor pedal as before...so they got the scuse to be archer
    jk....

about me..just 3 words..: HIDE, SEEK & DESTROY
    The pure kser follows that path and if someone got balls to come close to you..let him test a spammable 800dmg (5+3)

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

and lol styxing those botters that goes around thinking of being immortal is too funny

zz aq sorry 2nd post...zz need to sleep bably

Awesome range, can hit fairly hard consistant damage. Have the ability to stun, slow, blind, drain mana, cure themselves/others, lightfeet and have one of the hardest spammable skills in the game (arrow shower).

But on that note, im really enjoying sin atm :P

Banned

enough said, gg archer ftw

BETTER THEN SIN THO....?????????? i mean archers ar like all support barly get skills by self

Richie

oo oo oo i have an archer
    Akara sometimes i log it..sometimes i dont..i traded a mage for a rogue...then realized i cant play assassin, due to missing a couple digits on the left hand..
    Archer is fun. You can be a range attacker or now, since the arrow combo, you can melee fairly well too.
    My archer is lvl 81 with full +7's (shells and iron bow) and mainly +0 with a few +1's chucked in. My AP is around 2.1k with 4k base hp and 1k ac buffed.
    Warriors i do shit damage to whilst mages and most other rogues vary from 500-1500+ with lvl 70 skill.
    Archers own assassins in a party environment due to the distance to your enemies, you have alot more time/space to make that crucial cure or life saving minor to party members.
    1 Styx on a party healer can be the difference in any party. Ever seen a mage trying to TP with 0 mana? its funny cos it uses so little mana but you dont have it xD
    The only downfall that i have found is solo exp on high lvl mobs...Even most well geared archers still do not do enough damage to solo most eslant mobs :/
    Its a pity the gaiz koxp has ruined the archers rep. We deserve so much more!!!!!

dam ty for that im just rly torn b/c im ot bad sin but archer looks fun and seems fun just cerain situitons i wanna b archer..

Another thing is that archers can cancel heals on priests like mad! So annoying :P

yourbestis myworst

Quote Originally Posted by shallwehaveafootrace? View Post
    awesome range, can hit fairly hard consistant damage. Have the ability to stun, slow, blind, drain mana, cure themselves/others, lightfeet and have one of the hardest spammable skills in the game (arrow shower).

But on that note, im really enjoying sin atm
    nate we all know you only use r attacks......

the only reason i play archer is because of the gg arrow shower, if u first master it it does hella much damage and its so fun to use if they run slow them down run towards them and do arrow shower combo

Been playing archer since old school KO. The only reason i played archer at first was because i always had to exp solo, and back then Uruk Tron was baba exp.

Stayed with it because being an assasin is a headache. Helping out the party is much easier as an archer; Styx, slow, stun, blind, cures and heals... you're more useful to the party surviving, and what good is all the AP if you can't stay alive?

And of course, arrow shower, which was insane back then, and now is even crazier with the combo. Arrow shower will make even priests with CS feel the pressure.

Banned Senior Member

I prefer the archer because I can combo up front just like a sin but then again if the enemy runs i switch skills bars and use my ranged attacks to finish them off. I also am able to play support better. A good archer will beat a sin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast