Wierd Archer PK

This is a discussion on Wierd Archer PK within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; This happens every once in a while while I pk. As we all know, we can shoot arrows a lot ...
Page: 1

1337bOOm

This happens every once in a while while I pk. As we all know, we can shoot arrows a lot faster. After I use Dark Pursuer, I press S and continue using Dark Pursuer. The arrow should follow the target. But the problem is that sometimes, the arrow does no damage at all and uses up my MP. I see the target, there are no rocks/trees or anything between us, and I am positive I am not lagging. This happens for like 10 seconds or so then it gets back to normal. I also tried letting the whole animation cast, by not pressing S, and it still does no damage.

Does this happen to anyone else too? Any solutions?

You gotta time it right if your canceling your ranged animation. If you attack too soon then it will fail no matter what you do so just wait an extra second or two if you screw it up.

When you attack while on the move, shooting a bow makes 3 sounds. The sound of your archer's bow stretching, the arrow being shot and the arrow hitting the target.

Wait for that 3rd sound and you can attack again, if you play with your sound off then practice your timing a bit.

You gotta time it right if your canceling your ranged animation. If you attack too soon then it will fail no matter what you do so just wait an extra second or two if you screw it up.

When you attack while on the move, shooting a bow makes 3 sounds. The sound of your archer's bow stretching, the arrow being shot and the arrow hitting the target.

Wait for that 3rd sound and you can attack again, if you play with your sound off then practice your timing a bit.[/b]

Yes go for sound, it's easy to learn the timing from it.. With just a lil practice I can do the right timing without sound or even looking at the screen now..

1337bOOm

Oh ok thanks, haven't played with sound since like KE :P

1337bOOm

Still happens to me, even with the sound on. Tried PK'ing for 15 minutes without cancelling the animations and it still happens.