Will this work? (rlb bp, 70+ soon)

This is a discussion on Will this work? (rlb bp, 70+ soon) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi i'm curious if this gear will be okay for me in rlb on Ares. Like will i be crushed? ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Will this work? (rlb bp, 70+ soon)

Hi i'm curious if this gear will be okay for me in rlb on Ares. Like will i be crushed? or no? xD and i know i need a DD helm :/
    ii+7 rb
    in+0
    old skele belt
    dual old roc
    dual platinum earing
    and a bp set +8

any help is appreciated, thank you

Banned

Ares?
    You need to aim a lot more for ares.

u wont stand in cz with those

I think it is enough for you , but im not sure about the gears of people in ares, its a old server so..

On ares you will be np feed for the heavy geared mofo's out there :P

Honest opinion?
    On Ares you see nearly no bps. If there is a bp, they tend to be+1 incredibly well known with stupid ridiculous gear. I'm human on ares and the only orc bp i am used to seeing is JJ_Resser, and he is usually too busy wearing a shield and healing to attack anyone.
    RLB is alot easier than CZ on ares, but you run the risk of the obvious archers cheating (ares cz u USUALLY only have to deal w/ the few tryin to get into bifrost to cheat).

I've got an int priest on ares w/ +1/2 unqiues and w/ the babas on the server i still find myself getting rolled on occasion. Not to mention the mage parties that love bps.
    Orc side- enjoy getting killed by JiT
    Human side- enjoy getting novaed by Underground/Factor (depending wat they want to be called)

Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post
    Honest opinion?
    On Ares you see nearly no bps. If there is a bp, they tend to be+1 incredibly well known with stupid ridiculous gear. I'm human on ares and the only orc bp i am used to seeing is JJ_Resser, and he is usually too busy wearing a shield and healing to attack anyone.
    RLB is alot easier than CZ on ares, but you run the risk of the obvious archers cheating (ares cz u USUALLY only have to deal w/ the few tryin to get into bifrost to cheat).

I've got an int priest on ares w/ +1/2 unqiues and w/ the babas on the server i still find myself getting rolled on occasion. Not to mention the mage parties that love bps.
    Orc side- enjoy getting killed by JiT
    Human side- enjoy getting novaed by Underground/Factor (depending wat they want to be called)
    +1

ares is full of GG items bps get dropped

lXerol

I think you will do better if you buy that for C-west RLB

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

get +3 uniques +9 gear nd defences and cs/ds/gabs and maybe youll stand a chance =P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lXerol View Post
    I think you will do better if you buy that for C-west RLB
    even in c-west he needs a bit more

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    even in c-west he needs a bit more
    yeah ive been a bp as a second char with this kind of gear and believe me, even in cwest this gear is pretty tough survive with... and well if u have 20 gbs here on cwest, thats like equal to having 60 gbs in ares^^ so i'd say forget about bp mate, too much babas owning the crap outta ya, go int priest, warrior or full support mage, those classes are cheaper and very fun if u play them well.