[Windforce] - Curse's Pro&Cons+info

This is a discussion on [Windforce] - Curse's Pro&Cons+info within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I got both some questions&things to be confirmed but most of all i would like to hear what's your opinion ...
Page: 1

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Default [Windforce] - Curse's Pro&Cons+info

I got both some questions&things to be confirmed but most of all i would like to hear what's your opinion and why ( decently detailed explanation ) about each curse; and so what's your favourite/theorically the best bow and in wich situation.

* No recall / Undefeatable: Target can't be summoned by party members for 5 seconds.

--People say it last 2 secs. True?

* Reduction / Bombastic Giant: Enlarges enemy and decreases attack and defense by 5% for 10 seconds.

* No Potion / Restricted Diet: Prevents use of Potions for 5 seconds.
    ---bad side = as far as i know, it does not work with premium pots. true?

* Splash / Fire Rain: Does 250 damage to any enemies within 15 meters of the target (same range as a mage's Nova skills).

--Will the splash hit any mob inside the nova's range too?

* Strike Wrist / Lousy Pickpocket: Disarms one weapon (?) for 3 seconds.
    ---bad side = as far as i know, it does not work with 2h weapons. true?

my opinion:
    i choose fire rain windforce all day, any day because as an archer, you are comboing with arrow shower / multiple shot, and this will drop alot of novas in a vs. obviously, the cons of owning a cursed weapon is the - 50 def, but you should have krowaz any ways so its not to big of a deal. i think the other bonuses are to brief, and only effective in certain situations which dont happen often.

Quote Originally Posted by scards View Post
    my opinion:
    i choose fire rain windforce all day, any day because as an archer, you are comboing with arrow shower / multiple shot, and this will drop alot of novas in a vs. obviously, the cons of owning a cursed weapon is the - 50 def, but you should have krowaz any ways so its not to big of a deal. i think the other bonuses are to brief, and only effective in certain situations which dont happen often.
    it's -70 ac...anyway, but i dont understand well how it works.
    I mean, the 250dmg done means....250extra dmg for each arrows that reaches the target?
    So, IF it activates with AS will be 250x5 on main target (supp. all5 arrows reach him) and a single 250 dmg on the others that are inside range?Or 250x5 on all the targets inside the range too?
    Or, just a single 250 extra dmg, no matter wich skill u use? (as/ms or dark push)

so no one here got a fire rain and can explain it?
    How about bomba? sounds cool bow for solo pk and ks style?

Fire Rain Windforce just drops one single nova when the curse is activated that does 250 damage to all people in the area.

If the curse goes off while doing arrow shower it will only do ONE lot of 250 damage to anyone in the vicinity, not 250 for each arrow.

tbh I don't believe its only 5%, i've got one and it goes off ALOT.

Lexus

would prefer fire rain :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQNKvlqlWvg]YouTube - Seika - Carnac West : The Power of Fire Rain[/ame]

tnx 4 info and the vid as well about fire rain.
    Got the chance to test diet wf and now the bomba one.

Diet would be crazy...but lol really it doesn't affect premium pots, abyss pots and tyons meats.
    tbh almost all in cz use premmy pots so i do not really like the idea of getting -70ac for gaining what? a remote chance not to let the target uses a pot? bah not a good deal imo.

About the bomba...well i'm loving it much more than diet.
    And i guess it's better (in general) than fire rain too.
    Its curse as far as i've seen goes on almost always (same as fire rain) when u use 5+3 combo.
    It activates pretty often even if u use the dark pursh.
    It works almost like a malice and when it turns on, u deffo do more dmg than 250 (250 not so often...supp. u 're using 1 single arrow skill) and it last for several seconds too that means for few seconds you're doing almost 2x dmg.
    Moreover it enlarges the enemy, making it a target for all the others too (pt members and others).
    ON the other hand, as soon as the effect is active on someone, a mage tends to tp him away from you..but if there's no mage..u see him pissin on the pants and running away almost always.
    Tbh, if u dont have jewels for tanking, u wont gain so much from using Fire rain.
    Without talking if u run around solo. (in war 4 example or cz too)
    Ofc if u always party with a db..the bomba seems a bit useless.

Well so far..i would say bomba and fire rain are the 2 best.

Someone got bomba too or lusy? would like to hear opinions
    Last edited by inarco; 04-14-2011 at 09:10 PM.