Windorce +8 Hits harder than +9ib, helenid, and eagle eye?

This is a discussion on Windorce +8 Hits harder than +9ib, helenid, and eagle eye? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi i am thinking about buying a +8 windforce but i would first like to know if it hits harder ...
Page: 1

Default Windorce +8 Hits harder than +9ib, helenid, and eagle eye?

Hi i am thinking about buying a +8 windforce but i would first like to know if it hits harder than the helenid +9, eagle eye +9, and iron bow +9? plz help

Banned

i dont think so, 15 dex vs 4/5 ap

cruse weapon is normally much better then normal weapon as the topic wind force is better but if u like to be a tanker archer ee+9 also good even thow ee+9 has better AP then windforce +8 .vs once ur opponent affect with cruse he has the chance 2 win 90% more chance then the user EE+9

go for fire/dite/bomba that`s the best cruse - 70deff suc.ks but archer r ment to hit on range

windforce +8 is better

ee+9 has more ap and hp

helenid +9 good with ice shot to get the last hit

Default on king of knights i matched them up

it says the windforce +8 give u an overall better ap with the dex and strength than the ee+90 and helenid +9 is that true?

zrocker0404

ee+9 > WF+8

but i have a fire rain windforce and 250 damage and the nova goes off alot, os wf8 is still better

wf+8> ee+9 there was a topic that a true archer made here and he tried all bow's and said ee+9 doesnt hit for constent damage it would be like 9's then rest would be like 5's and 6's i dont know how to explain it but there was a topic made but with the new forums the theard got deleted :S

Quote Originally Posted by giants12477 View Post
    it says the windforce +8 give u an overall better ap with the dex and strength than the ee+90 and helenid +9 is that true?

no EE+9 give u more ap then WF+8 or felenid+9
    if u ask about ap

Default king of knight

well on king of knight wen u put the bows on the charcater, the a p of the windforce is greater then them all, ee+9 is only like 10 ap behind--i think the 16 dex and 12 str helps it a lot.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

"no EE+9 give u more ap then WF+8 or helenid+9 ....if u ask about ap "
    @smartxw2:
    Explain me how an ee has more ap than an helenid? dont they have the same ap? Without considering the use of enchant ap scroll with helenid...i don't really understand how people say EE hits harder than helenid.

Talking only about hitting harder i guess Helenid+9 +enchant >= WF+8.
    The WF are only good tnx to their curse. Nothing more.
    If you're planning to be only a CZ player...well buy WF, otherwise...if you have an RLB/ardream goes with Helenid or EE+9.

It should be sweet sex ^^

zrocker0404

First off dont use a helendid they suck and hit for shit damage

Now overall , ee+9 > WF+8 simply because you get resists, 10 sword defence, HP/MP, 4 str, and 70 AC compared to a WF+8. The only difference is WF looks better and has a curse. But curse aside, since archers have no R hits like warriors and rouges, the curse wont go off enough to matter. So ee+9 is the best all around bow.

What i was saying my my bow (fire rain+8) is that the nova goes off so much (like 15% of the time) that 250 damage can add up. So if i'm vsing someone with the same things as me only the different bow and we combo the same speed, the fire rain will win because the 70 AC loss is not enough to make up for 250 damage every few shots... So pure damage based i still say fire rain+8, but i would still take the ee+9 because you get SOOOO much more out of it

Airoblast

i have had a ee+8 and wf +7 and there i had a dif the wf+7 was better than ee+8

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

[QUOTE=zrocker0404;2563554]First off dont use a helendid they suck and hit for shit damage

Now overall , ee+9 > WF+8 simply because you get resists, 10 sword defence, HP/MP, 4 str, and 70 AC compared to a WF+8. /QUOTE]

If i'm not wrong....the original question....was which bow hits harder.
    So, without considering the other bonuses.

And talking about pure dmg...do not say EE+9 >Helenid+9 cuz it's not true.

An helenid +9 +WES rapes EE.

zrocker0404

Are you an archer? Cus you dont sound like one. SURE helendid gives you more AP but its INCONSISTANT. I'd take 800's rather than a 900 and a bunch of 600's. no one uses helenid because real gg archers know this kind of shit