Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Wirinom vs. HB

This is a discussion on Wirinom vs. HB within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; priests allready got bigger range than warriors (2.00),so wirinom wont help much. better get the hb[/b] huh???...
Page: 3

miami

priests allready got bigger range than warriors (2.00),so wirinom wont help much. better get the hb[/b]
    huh???

Mixer

huh???[/b]
    Have u ever played a battle priest? If you did,u would notice that you hit further than warriors using a club,or same range as a warrior with a raptor.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Have u ever played a battle priest? If you did,u would notice that you hit further than warriors using a club,or same range as a warrior with a raptor.[/b]
    not true, their is a diffence between a warrior + a priest range, trust me -.- people run from me and get out of my range ALL TEH TIME

Mixer

i said there is lol,priests hit a bit further than warriors :P

igor_lazar

Tried wirinom and IT SUCKS!!! TOTALLY SUCKS,GAY WEAPON!!!
    HB FTW,because its a loot easier to combo,wirinom is a bit bugged when it comes to comboing,i had a +8 wirinom and id still take hellbreaker instead of it,the comboing with it was horrible,has a nice range but i missed combo 2 times,AND I NEVER MISS.

Hell Breaker i never missed <3 it[/b]
    two fast questions.

Who are you on ares?

Is it any wirinom+8 at ares :huh:

>Never tried the wirinom, but i would def use it if i was a BP, the range is sexy, the bonus is hot....duno imo wirinom by far better.

nutsackatak1

Wirinome bebeh

Mixer

two fast questions.

Who are you on ares?

Is it any wirinom+8 at ares :huh:

>Never tried the wirinom, but i would def use it if i was a BP, the range is sexy, the bonus is hot....duno imo wirinom by far better.[/b]
    who said it was on ares? and there are a few wirinoms +8 on ares :P

igor_lazar

No its not. It was tested on Ares and idk the price atm,but wirinom+ comboing sucks.
    U can even try at private servers(used to play for 2 months on Hyd3 and Fantasy) those sucked ass there too,even worse.
    HB ftw.
    edit: if anyone thinks im noob for what iv just said,let it be,i know none would have the balls to vs me.
    KK TY BB[/b]
    what did u write?

Mixer

My mistake... Corrected it was on WC 2008. I had a +7 on ares,also had a hb +9

name shall remain a secret

igor_lazar

My mistake... Corrected it was on WC 2008. I had a +7 on ares,also had a hb +9[/b]
    duno why but i keep getting a feelin you are lying....if you are not im sorry :huh:

who are you in ares? :huh:

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i said there is lol,priests hit a bit further than warriors :P[/b]
    this is not true, :P i play on both a priest and a warrior, and a warrior with a raptor on hits much farther away then a priest does with either a hell breaker (1.5 range) and a ms ( 1.5 range also) vs a warrior using a raptor ( 2.0 range).
    i mean c&#39;mon, go test and see how far away u can get from someone in the arena with the ms or hb, then switch to the raptor and back up little by little ~~

/end of story

favorite is hitting the ppl in bdw on the hill on my noob lvl 66 warrior, cant reach them with the hb, but i switch toa noob grim scythe +8 and start hitting them XD

range is very effective

auditurbo4

Mixer, u must be a dumbass if you would take an hb 8 over a wirinom 8...And stop comparing USKO to private servers cause ive played a lot of private servers and its definitely not the same... So please stop goin around on every topic trying to argue your point to everyone...

Mixer

im not rofl.
    my name=char name(dcz)got a level 70 char too :PamelaAndersonborring to level),havent logged in 3 weeks though.

turk killa ur a dumbass too,i had a fuking wirinom, u didnt...

auditurbo4

You&#39;re worthless...

/mute this noob plz

Mixer

out of topic hb>wirinom

bb

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast