Is it worth to upgrade imir +0 to +1?

This is a discussion on Is it worth to upgrade imir +0 to +1? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i got 2 imir +0 and they only cost 200m- each so is it worth to buy 1 more and ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

i got 2 imir +0 and they only cost 200m- each so is it worth to buy 1 more and upgrade too +1?
    and how high is the succes rate?

RE5PECTmf

Success rate is 100% , but i prefere to trade dual+0 and a bit more gb's or some more item for +1 ... u can spare some money and dont have to worry about upgrade , tho it will go +1 for sure .

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

if it's only 2gb per imir+0 like u said, i guess it wouldnt hurt to compound them yourself...
    unless gb's are really expensive there.. logos should be like gira and the rest, i hope not ;x
    i'd say go buy a 3rd and compound.. waste of time until u find someone who wants dual +0 +1gb or whatever.

compounding uniques are 100% succession until +3. Past +3 has a chance of breaking, which apparently is higher than succession...

Banned Senior Member

Yes its kinda worth to upgrade yourself when it only cost me 400m more, and then i got +1 and +0

whats the price off a +1 ?
    cheaper then 600 mill then sell yours for 400 and buy a imir+1
    of not then buy 2 imirs+0 and make a +1 and +0 to use

if it's only 2gb per imir+0 like u said, i guess it wouldnt hurt to compound them yourself...
    unless gb's are really expensive there.. logos should be like gira and the rest, i hope not ;x
    i'd say go buy a 3rd and compound.. waste of time until u find someone who wants dual +0 +1gb or whatever.

compounding uniques are 100% succession until +3. Past +3 has a chance of breaking, which apparently is higher than succession...[/b]

the chances are super fucked up once its past +3, i tried compounding over 7 types of accesories from 3-4 in the pvp hellsgarem server, and none went.............

And its not worth it to upgrade ur own accesories, its NEVER worth it. Ppl always sell already compounded accesories for about 2.5-2.8x the cost of a +0, so you basically save yourself about .5-.2 of a +0. If you are lazy to look in merchants, and got money to spare, yeah go ahead and compound it, its 100%.

And yes its worth it to get +1 imirs instead of +0's.................. its pretty pwnzor each + it goes up ^^

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Well as I see ur using dual imir's +0( thats what u said? xD).. So buy an other one to get a +1 whats the other ring u gonna use?.. Cuz I prefer dual imir+0>than imir+1 whitout an other ring.

But ya imir+1 is worth if u have an other ring hehe

Banned Senior Member

Well if i upgrade it i'll have imir+1 and imir+0 ( will by one more but not to upgrade with )

swimmy

its 100% success to +1....

here are the stats from kodb
    Name Plus Def stat damage HP/MP Res
    Imir Ring +0 20 5 HP 5 DEX 5 MP 30 Light 5FR 5GR 20LR
    Imir Ring +1 24 7 HP 7 DEX 7 MP 45 Light 7FR 7GR 22LR
    Imir Ring +2 28 10 HP 10 DEX 10 MP 60 Light 10FR 10GR 25LR
    Imir Ring +3 35 12 HP 12 DEX 12 MP 75 Light 15FR 15GR 30LR
    Imir Ring +4 45 15 HP 15 DEX 15 MP 90 Light 20FR 20GR 35LR
    Imir Ring +5 60 18 HP 18 DEX 18 MP 110 Light 35FR 35GR 45LR

Arthurios

Never knew imir is that cheap because never looked for them in logos