Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Which would be best for DCZ Warrior?

This is a discussion on Which would be best for DCZ Warrior? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Glave+9 was the best Dcz Weapon that I have ever used in KO. I switched to Skeleton Belt and Foverins+1 ...
Page: 2

Glave+9 was the best Dcz Weapon that I have ever used in KO. I switched to Skeleton Belt and Foverins+1 after this picture was taken, this was back in ROFD. I sold the Glave to my buddy Madi/Foxtel the day before taking this picture and borrowed it from him for this shot. I used Avedon+3rb in my final setup before quitting for a year in 2008 but I would have taken the Glave over the Avedon+3rb any day.

I would have had about 2000 AP with Pathos Gloves but they didnt exist when I had these stats.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

yeah I've seen that pic before, but my thing was is the raw ap advantage of the glave greater than the ave hp/mp bonuses or the bonuses from giga+8?

and it seems that getting +16/3 ears are giong to be 10gb+ each (+12/+1 are like 100-125m in xig)...so still go for those or just go we/pe

yeah I've seen that pic before, but my thing was is the raw ap advantage of the glave greater than the ave hp/mp bonuses or the bonuses from giga+8?

and it seems that getting +16/3 ears are giong to be 10gb+ each (+12/+1 are like 100-125m in xig)...so still go for those or just go we/pe[/b]
    In most servers the earrings are a few gbs or so since +9 accessories are very cheap and easy to get.

Once you go past 1600 ap you will easily start to notice a difference in damage as you get more AP for your character, I would suggest aiming for at least 1700 AP on any setup that you use but make sure the rest of your stats are fine like my old warrior.

1800 AP is the sweet spot.

miami

Glave +9 hands down and trust me when i say i PWN!

Glave +9 hands down and trust me when i say i PWN![/b]
    My rofd stats were of the same equiviliant of what you have now in forgotten frontiers even though i had more hp.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

+198 str...+9 fp and chitins? and +2+3 jewels? sexy...then ill go for glave+9...now the question is do i wanna risk a ton of glave+8s at the anvil or just buy one straight up

+198 str...+9 fp and chitins? and +2+3 jewels? sexy...then ill go for glave+9...now the question is do i wanna risk a ton of glave+8s at the anvil or just buy one straight up[/b]
    buy it

BUT, are you able to afford the rest of your items?

in my picture I had +0 uniques with a mix of chitin+8 and fp+9

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

buy it

BUT, are you able to afford the rest of your items?

in my picture I had +0 uniques with a mix of chitin+8 and fp+9[/b]
    meh if i buy the glave...itll be awhile until then...I still need to get 1x fov, 2x +16/3 ears, and full chitin+8 (fp+9s will come after glave)...but ill see...nobody in xig wants to sell me one for usd >_<...and i dont know if i wanna drop 300-400 on a weapon...might just try my luck @ anvil

and for the chitins i might just do the same...anvil as many +7s as i can get my hands on (or +1reb)

The anvil sucks, most of the time people waste more money than what they earn.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

The anvil sucks, most of the time people waste more money than what they earn.[/b]
    quite true...i figured if i got enough gb to buy 13 glave+8s (roughly 40gb) and used trinas on all of them, i might get 1+9...but after watching the vid where the guy burned like 12 md+8s going +9 w/trina i kind of lost hope...but it might be my only means of getting one >_<

or ill just go glave+8 until i get ave+7/glave+9

quite true...i figured if i got enough gb to buy 13 glave+8s (roughly 40gb) and used trinas on all of them, i might get 1+9...but after watching the vid where the guy burned like 12 md+8s going +9 w/trina i kind of lost hope...but it might be my only means of getting one >_<

or ill just go glave+8 until i get ave+7/glave+9[/b]
    good luck finding non-rebirthed +8s

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

good luck finding non-rebirthed +8s[/b]
    ill overpay for them, maybe ill find a few ^_^

ill overpay for them, maybe ill find a few ^_^[/b]
    Don&#39;t upgrade.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Don&#39;t upgrade. [/b]
    either upgrade or have to wait a few extra months to buy an engagement ring for my girlfriend...and find someone who has one to sell me via PP for usd xD

either upgrade or have to wait a few extra months to buy an engagement ring for my girlfriend...and find someone who has one to sell me via PP for usd xD[/b]
    ring first, glave later

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast