ardream ice mage

This is a discussion on ardream ice mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; iight so im goin tier 2 ice mage in DCZ, i have full tier 2 set +8 HP, a oasis ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

iight so im goin tier 2 ice mage in DCZ, i have full tier 2 set +8 HP, a oasis staff +7 ( gonna make it +3 rebirth), bronze ear +1 (12 hp 12 defense), and EME +0, WP +1, String of skulls, ROL, Shio tear +1, and im hopefully gonna get a paper DD helmet, but that will come later.

So my question is should i ditch the ROL and get another shio +1? and will i even hit that hard? im gonna go 112 int rest MP.

leave your comments, i need some advice.

Gex

For me i buy shio+1 have more stats i think !

Good luck Cya

Banned for scamming.

wait so i should buy another shio +1 over the ROL? cause on my server i can sell the rol for 850 and buy 3 shios for 190 so.

Gex

Sell rol ^^

Banned for scamming.

i think thats what ill do and make a shio +2 and shio +1. i think that will make me hit pretty hard.

Priest_gabber

ye both rings should be shio's and why ur using eme :P? swap it for a CE and a dd helmet is much more important in dcz then uppin ur shios. DD helm is first priority and ditch the sos and get a skeleton belt!

Rol -> shio +1 (or shio +2/+1)
    SoS -> Glass
    Eme/BE -> dual CE
    WP+1 -> EP +1

Banned for scamming.

im only usin SoS since i cant afford a GB, and i just got a 25 DD helm so thats covered. But i have the EME because it was on my sin and i said what the hell itll be fine on a a mage.