Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WP +2 or IN

This is a discussion on WP +2 or IN within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so which one should be better?...
Page: 1

so which one should be better?

Epididymis

details about character please other gear and such

Int or support? Paper, chitin or FP? Gear?

PAPER
    well gear is

roc +1
    fov +1
    priest armor +9/19 str (+6/25 dd helm) or +8/15str helm for exp
    quest ears
    quest belt
    wp +1

then get a glass belt and dual LE....

DeHealer

U dont have a good belt, so definately
    In >> Wp+2
    If u had so, and good hp earrings SSE's +1 or higher the WP would do good.

Buy a Wp+2 and with the spare money get a glassbelt or somenthing

Get a Iron Neck... You got a shitty belt so...

what about wp+3 over i.n ?
    for either paper or chitin
    i.b/ gb

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

WP+3 + GB < you`ll need the int since your paper - why WP+3 > IN cuz you`ll have GB which is enough plus im assuming your -72 - so your either rlb or ardream but since cizia suggested LE so your RLB and imo aloot of weapon def in rlb or ardream aint needed so i`ll go with WP+3 or WP+2 over IN and get a GB and ofcourse DAUL LE

U dont have a good belt, so definately
    In >> Wp+2
    If u had so, and good hp earrings SSE&#39;s +1 or higher the WP would do good.[/b]
    Get a Iron Neck... You got a shitty belt so...[/b]
    that&#39;s why I said to buy a glass and WP +1/2...

and for me, WP +2/3 > IN anytime for BP

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

that&#39;s why I said to buy a glass and WP +1/2...

and for me, WP +2/3 > IN anytime for BP[/b]
    your goal should always be for PRIEST is an iron set or iron neck + glass belt,

why?

because as a priest (battle priest or int priest) you are a SUPPORT char, and by having the most weapon defense possible as possible, you will be able to tank more. you can make up the resist with legionaire bands if your worried about resist.

i still feel that for SUPPORT chars they should always have an iron set or iron neck + glass belt, where as a warrior and rouges are more on the side of attacking chars, which are meant to be powerhouses to hit hard and deal damage, where as mages and preist are the support side and need as much weapon defense and resist as they can possibly get, as this is the way to reduce damage taken in pvp most effectively.

your goal should always be for PRIEST is an iron set or iron neck + glass belt,

why?

because as a priest (battle priest or int priest) you are a SUPPORT char, and by having the most weapon defense possible as possible, you will be able to tank more. you can make up the resist with legionaire bands if your worried about resist.

i still feel that for SUPPORT chars they should always have an iron set or iron neck + glass belt, where as a warrior and rouges are more on the side of attacking chars, which are meant to be powerhouses to hit hard and deal damage, where as mages and preist are the support side and need as much weapon defense and resist as they can possibly get, as this is the way to reduce damage taken in pvp most effectively.[/b]
    I&#39;ve compared EP +2 and IN +1 on a mage and must say, that EP was way better...
    compared EP +2/+3 vs IN +0 at int and EP > IN
    compared WP +2/+3 vs IN +0 at bp and WP > IN

the thing is that when u already have glass belt + def chitins, IN takes away only a little... the same will take EP&#39;s/WP&#39;s def + u got some nice bonuses...

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

I&#39;ve compared EP +2 and IN +1 on a mage and must say, that EP was way better...
    compared EP +2/+3 vs IN +0 at int and EP > IN
    compared WP +2/+3 vs IN +0 at bp and WP > IN

the thing is that when u already have glass belt + def chitins, IN takes away only a little... the same will take EP&#39;s/WP&#39;s def + u got some nice bonuses...[/b]
    +1
    wll imo for RLB DCZ Priests(BP-INT) GB is enough for weapon def. items cuz i tried both RLB DCZ(BP-INT) with GB and i did gr8 no need for IN - as for +70 never tried playing that but since your going chitin(or FP if your at older servers) you could always use weapon def. armor which can do the job pretty wll without using IN so i say WP+2/3 or EP+2/+3 is much more usefull for RLB DCZ Priests and imma believe cizia`s word on +70
    because as a priest (battle priest or int priest) you are a SUPPORT char[/b]
    sure if im INT but most of the times i solo as a BP. so imo BP wont be a SUPPROT CHAR since you dont have that much mana to party heal like the INT - cure sure i do it all the time as for heal i wont that much i mean i`ll keep on spamming Souls tll i end up dead

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

sure if im INT but most of the times i solo as a BP. so imo BP wont be a SUPPROT CHAR since you dont have that much mana to party heal like the INT - cure sure i do it all the time as for heal i wont that much i mean i`ll keep on spamming Souls tll i end up dead [/b]
    well then tell me what does a play a priest mean in this game mean?

priest are suppose to be a "support" playing char , no matter what type of priest your playing, either battle PREIST or int PREIST, your still a priest, in the end you still *SHOULD* play support no matter what, otherwise you should /quit priest and play a full melee class.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast