Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WP +2 or IN

This is a discussion on WP +2 or IN within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well then tell me what does a play a priest mean in this game mean? priest are suppose to be ...
Page: 2

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

well then tell me what does a play a priest mean in this game mean?

priest are suppose to be a "support" playing char , no matter what type of priest your playing, either battle PREIST or int PREIST, your still a priest, in the end you still *SHOULD* play support no matter what, otherwise you should /quit priest and play a full melee class.[/b]
    hmm i think imma stick with my opinion - btw its called BP if its main job was to support they would`ve called it support priest dont you think ??

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

hmm i think imma stick with my opinion - btw its called BP if its main job was to support they would`ve called it support priest dont you think ??[/b]
    not necessarily...a BP is still a support priest...when partying anytime...do you heal your teammates at all? or duff your opponents? if you do...then you are being a support priest even though your main focus is a battle priest to deal damage...if you dont do the above while being a bp...you just fail unless you have another priest following you up...but still...

but seeing how you said you solo...then you dont have to be a support priest...

well then tell me what does a play a priest mean in this game mean?

priest are suppose to be a "support" playing char , no matter what type of priest your playing, either battle PREIST or int PREIST, your still a priest, in the end you still *SHOULD* play support no matter what, otherwise you should /quit priest and play a full melee class.[/b]
    well if u play as a support that good i actually have an i.n +0 and a wp+3 and as i see wp is better not only for the ap
    is because wp gives me more hp and def and resist aswell
    so ill say go for wp +3 over i.n +0 even if ur support (meaning NOT bp at all ) or if ur bp
    btw u should compare urself and see which one is better

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

well if u play as a support that good i actually have an i.n +0 and a wp+3 and as i see wp is better not only for the ap
    is because wp gives me more hp and def and resist aswell
    so ill say go for wp +3 over i.n +0 even if ur support (meaning NOT bp at all ) or if ur bp
    btw u should compare urself and see which one is better[/b]
    then why would you keep both then if you have both lol...

you keep your in for what? :P

idk, yo can choose what you would like, from my own prefrence, i still prefer weapon defense over resist + ac + a little bit more hp.

ive used a wp +2 vs an in, and i still choose the in, mainly because im getting hit constnatly by so many people

you keep your in for what? :P[/b]
    testing? resell?

you keep your in for what? :P[/b]
    simple answer " no prem to unseal my in and sell it ^^ "

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

I've compared EP +2 and IN +1 on a mage and must say, that EP was way better...
    compared EP +2/+3 vs IN +0 at int and EP > IN
    compared WP +2/+3 vs IN +0 at bp and WP > IN

the thing is that when u already have glass belt + def chitins, IN takes away only a little... the same will take EP's/WP's def + u got some nice bonuses...[/b]
    +1

i have compared WP+2 to an I.N and the WP was best against an HB, Baal, and a rappy +7rb... thats all the proof i needed. gives more hp, str, and resist

testing? resell?[/b]
    cuz he's pro!

tested it last night with him... WP won

iron set always for priest, specially for 1grade bp

btw war can use wp coz he already has 2193712 defens so.. ib would be enought, but priest 1grade i dont think so ^^

EP+3>all for paper BP but is only my opinion ...

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

iron set always for priest, specially for 1grade bp

btw war can use wp coz he already has 2193712 defens so.. ib would be enought, but priest 1grade i dont think so ^^[/b]
    wll you might wanna rethink that since Warriors TANK all the time ^^ - Priests dont unless they chitin which is not what we`re talking about - i my self think that BP only need GB along with WP+2/+3 or EP+2/+3

im getting a gb soon so ill prob considered a wp +2 because i already have the g1 weap def.. and in is just overpriced.

Shawntay

I would just get both WP+2/3 and IN+0 in my opinion ... but if I had to choose just one I would take the WP+2 over the IN+0 .

Bib Senior Member

so which one should be better?[/b]
    For the most part..

IN > WP +2
    WP +3 > IN

Go with IN, you really cant go wrong with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12