Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WP +2 or IN for ardream

This is a discussion on WP +2 or IN for ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; as topic says the topic says and i know WP+3> IN+0 <--- (dont bring that into topic xD)...
Page: 1

Default WP +2 or IN for ardream

as topic says the topic says

and i know WP+3> IN+0 <--- (dont bring that into topic xD)

if u got a spare dd helm then wp is the way to go. Resist/def bonus on wp just overwhelm the IN especially in dlw

if you dont like to move alot and play support i would get the wp2 simply because the resist help against stun/slow more mana for minor heal and gives you come ac to compensate loss of weap defence. also because you play like this you will most likely be doing alot of run in spike/thrust kill then run out and support...so the IN does not help as much.

if you dont like to play support..and you like to be the guy to tank 5 people while still holding your ground then go for the IN cause overall it will lower the amount of dmg on you by ALOT.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Tankness Vs. Killing ability, but the real question is, are you able to kill most targets when they're buffed/unbuffed or do you need them to be duffed?

because it won't make a difference if you have a WP +2 or IN attack wise if you can only kill targets when they're duffed imo. but the resists are nice, but i'd personally go for IN/CHD +8/RE +2 and your resists are good

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

idk why but i keep getting iced/legcutted alot w/ CHD8+RE2's combo

id go for the wp +2, since u can afford it, you must have a nice gear = ur most likely beast from b4, dd is for pussies... dont be the one with an ib/in/dd helm....

Mes

that kind of topic should be sticked ^^ all sins ask about it. lol'ed

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

IMO I've had both IN and WP+2 and I preferred IN.

let me try find something i wrote, will edit when i find it.

here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    rofl full dex is the dumbest thing out there, unless that guy likes to play like a phaggot and go spike,thrust run-wait for them to recharge-spike-thrust.

Anywayz this is why i prefer the Iron set.

Firstly in my eyes the Iron Belt is a must, it gives you 50 freakin AC and 10% damage reduction to all weapons.

Now it's WP+2 vs IN.

WP+2 gives:

1) HP
    2) MP
    3) Dex
    4) Resistances
    5) AC

About the HP and MP, the IN gives that as well and they are about the same, maybe the WP+2 gives like 30 HP more or something but that's not noticeable so that's already gone.

Dexterity, ok how much more AP is it gonna give him? max 30? come on that's nothing, let's agree that the 30 AP isn't the thing that is gonna give him the kill. So let's look at this as a minor thing.

Resistances - The real resistance he needs to watch out for is the GR (LR he will have enough with ROLS and RE+1 x2 + CHD+7). With RE+1 x2 and CHD+7 he will have 12x2 + 14 = 38GR. I know it seems low, it probably isn't the best but I have played with around 40 and I did fine. He just needs to learn to cure fast and he will be fine. Maybe he can work on getting RE+2 x2 to get that GR up.

So now we are left with AC. 28 AC vs 10% damage reduction to ALL weapons. I think it's obvious that the 10% is better.

So in conclusion:

- HP/MP is about the same with the IN
    - The 20-30 AP he gets with WP+2 isn't all that and certainly won't be the thing that makes him get the kills.
    - Resistances, only big downside is the GR, but I still think he will do fine with it, also if he parties with a mage, have that mage give him GR all the time and he will do more than fine.
    - 28 AC vs 10% damage reduction. Obviously the 10% is better.

So basically the IN will make him more of a tank and harder to kill, and what's the point of having the WP+2 and being able to hit like a little more when you will die faster.

And like I said, I have used both of them and I liked the tankability the IN gives you a lot more. Not to mention if you wanna go full DD mode and have 35 DD, I wanna see a sin kill you. You could probably tank a few sins like that.

Well I think that's all, but it's his choice to make.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

If you have a DD cap. go WP+2. For PK Resists > Weapon defense. No one can kill you without duffs you and when duffed IN ain't gonna help you either.

retard0

IN all the way long ... I prefer going for in +0 and wp +1 just in case vs mages or trio against u ...

You should always have some spare neckless and get one .

But if its only in vs wp +2 .... IN all the waaaaaaay

ehh right now i think ima keep the wp+2 bc in the near future ima get 2 more wp+2 and make it a +3 BC
    WP+3> ALL

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickSigs View Post
    ehh right now i think ima keep the wp+2 bc in the near future ima get 2 more wp+2 and make it a +3 BC
    WP+3> ALL
    in1 > wp3

afasdfasdf

Banned

wp +2 to iron neck only reduces like 20 dmg LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    in1 > wp3

afasdfasdf
    funny ass joke?

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    idk why but i keep getting iced/legcutted alot w/ CHD8+RE2's combo
    legcutting has nothing to do with resistances, its just about your weapon defenses ( warriors can only legcut so club, sword, axe, spear defense is what u need to prevent legcutting )

~fdnl123

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast