Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WP +2 or IN for ardream

This is a discussion on WP +2 or IN for ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; if u have IB and dd take wp +2 and im talking only about ardream zone anther zone ofcurse IN...
Page: 2

if u have IB and dd take wp +2
    and im talking only about ardream zone anther zone ofcurse IN

Quote Originally Posted by fdnl123 View Post
    legcutting has nothing to do with resistances, its just about your weapon defenses ( warriors can only legcut so club, sword, axe, spear defense is what u need to prevent legcutting )

~fdnl123

you make no sense at all...cause i play a char with 40 or more weapon def to all warrior weapons and it doesnt not help me get leg cut any less than when i barely had any weapon def.

like i said... wp2 and IN both have there up and downs for different style of players.

########## Iron Necklace #########

people who like to pk in small parties and tank large amounts of people for a good amount of time should obviously get the IN. The wp2 might give you 20 ac + 150 hp more tops...but in the end the IN will save you 1k+ dmg in the first 10 seconds or less depending on how many are attacking you.

####### Warrior Pendant +2 ######

people that like to sit back play support for their team members and then jump in to help your team members get kills by spike, thrusting, etc.. once you get the kill you run out and go back to supporting your team members. if that is how you play WP+2 is your best option. The reason is simple.. you have light feet. so you have the ability to outrun almost all of your opponents so you will not be getting hit for constant dmg only for a few seconds if at all when you momentarily attack. the only thing that can stop you is if you get iced/stunned which WP will give you some extra resistance too. Also the extra hp could possibly help to save you if you got alot of mages attacking you (IN has no resistances)the extra mana will make it easier to minor heal aswell. The less you have to heal yourself while running around your team members the longer you will keep your team members that are in need alive, which in return will help you.

i hope people read and understand the different style of pkers that these 2 necklaces are for and that people copy paste this to future topics being made about wp2 vs IN.

Quote Originally Posted by fdnl123 View Post
    legcutting has nothing to do with resistances, its just about your weapon defenses ( warriors can only legcut so club, sword, axe, spear defense is what u need to prevent legcutting )

~fdnl123
    like bknight said, u make no sence...

the legcut is prevented with how high ur dex is, and how high the dex bonus is on that exact warrior...

so, its hardest to legcut rogues ofc,
    just what ive heard

In .

Quote Originally Posted by Breathin View Post
    like bknight said, u make no sence...

the legcut is prevented with how high ur dex is, and how high the dex bonus is on that exact warrior...

so, its hardest to legcut rogues ofc,
    just what ive heard
    This isn't true. Rogue are the most likely to be Legcut. I did a few tests and found thst legcut success is solely based on the targets glacier resistance. So like anything, the higher resistances, the less likely you'll be slowed/stunned.

Imo: Wp+2 > in. Gl

Default hi

in+0 better than wp+2 =)))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12