wp 2 vs iron neck

This is a discussion on wp 2 vs iron neck within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; dcz warrior im trying to save money and i just wanted to know if it wud make a giant difference ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default wp 2 vs iron neck

dcz warrior im trying to save money and i just wanted to know if it wud make a giant difference if i chose wp2 over ironneck

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    dcz warrior im trying to save money and i just wanted to know if it wud make a giant difference if i chose wp2 over ironneck
    Old Question, No answer.. I would like to know the same answer to this question?

WP2 seems like the clear winner. In dcz, damages are already much lower than cz. That means that the 10 weapon defense from IN is reducing less damage than it would in cz. WP2 has flat bonuses that benefit a warrior, and maybe a little less hp/mana cuz dcz warriors get less hp from hp stat then higher lvls.

If you already have a defence belt, go WP2. Youll have more str, more ac, more dex (which im a firm believer in helping legcuts) and probably similar hp/mana. Not to mention some nice resists.

If you dont have a defence belt, or are using something like bronze or string of skulls, a IN gives very solid stats and much needed % dmg reduction.

Flat bonuses are much better than stat bonuses in dcz.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    WP2 seems like the clear winner. In dcz, damages are already much lower than cz. That means that the 10 weapon defense from IN is reducing less damage than it would in cz. WP2 has flat bonuses that benefit a warrior, and maybe a little less hp/mana cuz dcz warriors get less hp from hp stat then higher lvls.

If you already have a defence belt, go WP2. Youll have more str, more ac, more dex (which im a firm believer in helping legcuts) and probably similar hp/mana. Not to mention some nice resists.

If you dont have a defence belt, or are using something like bronze or string of skulls, a IN gives very solid stats and much needed % dmg reduction.

Flat bonuses are much better than stat bonuses in dcz.
    thanks for the advice