is wp+3 really better then in ?

This is a discussion on is wp+3 really better then in ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; like the topic said. well, can the ac from wp+3 make up for the weapon def on in?...
Page: 1

Default is wp+3 really better then in ?

like the topic said.
    well, can the ac from wp+3 make up for the weapon def on in?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_zone View Post
    like the topic said.
    well, can the ac from wp+3 make up for the weapon def on in?
    since rogues cant tank like they used to before cd was put on mh, wp3 is better since u get more ap, ac, hp/mana, resist and get extra weight so u can carry more cures/potions

choose target well, hit and run is the sin tactic today as opposed to before where you would spam minor and tank a lot of enemies (in this case in was better, for tanking ability, since duffs cant remove weapon def)

I can tank without IN easily

thnaks for reply. I'm a tank-style player, normally solo in cz.
    Keep giving me ur opinion. tnx again

NastyBastard

well i would say that if u r rogue, wp+3 would be better cuz of the dex and resistances...
    but if u are warrior, i think i would go for IN, cuz of the 20 Health bonus that is a lot on warriors

kofarming

wp+3 > IN+0

donno what server you guys are playing, but im in ares. I have a well geared sin. In cz i generally like to wear my wp3 for the bonuses, but alot of the time i find myself switching to my IN. Reason for this is, In party pk, against good parties, you'll find as a sin you'll get duffed and ganked by warriors. reason being you have the lowest ac, lowest hp, unless your running with a mage. Warriors in ares that pk in the high ranked clans, just hit way to hard to not have the extra weapon defence. especially when they shock stun ya, you just get raped. obviously not everyone can afford to have both these necks, but unless you have really good gear i would suggest IN

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    I can tank without IN easily

Wow, can you fly? ^^

On a real note as it has been said, WP is actually very good for rogues at +3 though if you can get both the WP and an IN but if you can't get the WP first definitely.