Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WP +3 versus In +0

This is a discussion on WP +3 versus In +0 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well, I'm level 74 and thinking into future. My Bp is atm stated as chitin bp, I own the following ...
Page: 1

rasta

Red face

Well, I'm level 74 and thinking into future.

My Bp is atm stated as chitin bp, I own the following Items:

- Chit +8/15 health
    - Glass Belt +0
    - Rol +1
    - Roc +1
    - Dual We +1
    - Iron Necklace
    - hb +8

I'm also thinking about to restat it for the g1(+9/19) build.

So my question is, should I stay with the iron necklace or is it worth to loose the weapon defences and gain the stats of a wp+3?

Tell me your opinion/experiences for both builds g1(+9/19) and chitin(+8/15).

Banned

IMHO, I'd take a WP+3 over an IN, seeing that you already have a Glass Belt. I personally love the overall stats of the WP vs the IN. Also you could use the AP of the WP since you already have nice def because you are chitin build.

wawh

stay chitin

buy a wp +3 and you'll pwn even more

Banned

Fire resist own on wp+3

stay chitin imo and ur in imo

def can be duffed, weapon def can't. simple math.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

stay chitin imo and ur in imo

def can be duffed, weapon def can't. simple math.[/b]
    +1 couldn't say it any better, IN helps out so much with damage reduction vs all melee classes and archers, only thing it doesn't do is help with mages. btw off topic stay chitin, keep those resist. and u have very nice items.

if ur worried about resistances, get a legionaire band, they are amazing and have awesome resist

Uhhhhh for paper priest, DEFINATELY an iron necklace...... paper already has such shitty AC ... you definately need those 10 weapon defences to stay alive..

And uhh for chitin priest.... its a tough choice.. it really comes down to what other items you have i guess, if you already have good uniques, good weapon defence set (chitin +8 set, or fp +6 rare ones) then i'll consider the wp +3. But if you dont have really good uniques and good weapon def set, then for sure get the IN, since as aligator said, IN works all the time... even when duffed or w.e :P

Mens

you clearly posted w/o reading.

Banned

you clearly posted w/o reading.[/b]
    And uhh for chitin priest.... its a tough choice.. it really comes down to what other items you have i guess, if you already have good uniques, good weapon defence set (chitin +8 set, or fp +6 rare ones) then i'll consider the wp +3. But if you dont have really good uniques and good weapon def set, then for sure get the IN, since as aligator said, IN works all the time... even when duffed or w.e :P[/b]
    You clearly didn't read his whole post, he gave him his opinion in two different situations ...

• Paper Priest
    • Chitin Priest

ZeIda

Ive played alot with both of them on priest, both bp & support, and personally I prefer the wp+3 cause of the great all around stats (nice hp, str, resistance, mana etc). in+0 is better if you do 1vs1 with a melee class, but for pk in general I think wp+3 is better.

You clearly didn't read his whole post, he gave him his opinion in two different situations ...

• Paper Priest
    • Chitin Priest[/b]
    <3 ya snitchybitchy

and @ zelda... well i guess that comes down to which server you play... if theres a load of mages, then im sure the wp +3 would be better, but if its mainly melee its the IN

ZeIda

<3 ya snitchybitchy

and @ zelda... well i guess that comes down to which server you play... if theres a load of mages, then im sure the wp +3 would be better, but if its mainly melee its the IN [/b]
    All servers has melees and mages, ofc in is better to fight only melees (acctually not by alot though), but when your pking you`ll always see mages and melees, not just melees, so I prefer wp+3 over in+0.

All servers has melees and mages, ofc in is better to fight only melees (acctually not by alot though), but when your pking you`ll always see mages and melees, not just melees, so I prefer wp+3 over in+0.[/b]
    ahha yeah, but what i meant was if your server has super powerful mages, or a mass majority of mages in ronark land, go with WP, but if the mass majority is melees, or the mages are usually super weak, then go with IN.

iiason

wp +3.

IN is totally useless against mages.

+ i&#39;d go WP +3&#39;s stats over the weapon def.

Stay with IN, but go g1 hp build

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast