Results 1 to 15 of 15

wp +3 vs In +0 and re +3 vs eme +3

This is a discussion on wp +3 vs In +0 and re +3 vs eme +3 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; for sin what should i buy eme +3 or re +3 ?(ardream) and what u will use when u vsing ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    146

    Default wp +3 vs In +0 and re +3 vs eme +3

    for sin what should i buy eme +3 or re +3 ?(ardream)

    and what u will use when u vsing 3 sins IN +0 ? or wp +3 ?(ardream)(got dd and ib)

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ta100 View Post
    for sin what should i buy eme +3 or re +3 ?(ardream)

    and what u will use when u vsing 3 sins IN +0 ? or wp +3 ?(ardream)(got dd and ib)

    if you got wp3 and chd and 1 re3, get an eme+3 as second ear, if you miss out of any of those 3, get re3

    and wp+3 > IN in dcz

    btw, sell your dd helmet a gg sin doesnt need it

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    146

    Default

    k dude thx a lot!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Bananasss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    54

    Default

    wp+3 > in+0
    EME+3 > re+3 - here u can mix

  5. #5
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    if ur vsing IN > WP+2, i prefer the WP+3 in pk though.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    191

    Default

    wp3 > in +0
    re3+eme3 > dual eme3 > dual re3
    for dcz ofc

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    146

    Default

    but 1 vs 3 sin batter use IN 0 than wp 3 right?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ta100 View Post
    but 1 vs 3 sin batter use IN 0 than wp 3 right?
    If im not mistaken, it works like this. Say you have a DD Helmet, you get 15% dmg reduction from dagger attacks, throw in a IB and you got 10 DD more which gets cut in half so you only get 5% reduction, so the IN would give you an extra 2.5% reduction.

    Im pretty sure thats how it works. So i would say that in your case, against many sins, put on your DD and the WP+3 will be more benefitial against sins than an IN.

  9. #9
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    If im not mistaken, it works like this. Say you have a DD Helmet, you get 15% dmg reduction from dagger attacks, throw in a IB and you got 10 DD more which gets cut in half so you only get 5% reduction, so the IN would give you an extra 2.5% reduction.

    Im pretty sure thats how it works. So i would say that in your case, against many sins, put on your DD and the WP+3 will be more benefitial against sins than an IN.
    Wep defence works as a percent.

    DD takes off 15%, IB another 10% and IN another 10%

    so instead of receiving 76.5% damage, he will receive 68.8%, which lets say the normal spike would do 1k damage, instead of receiving 765 damage, he would receive 688 damage which is a nice difference. Now think that for each sin he receives that much less damage, think how much damage he avoids.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Bananasss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    54

    Default

    what are u talking about, just buy what u want, then change to second option and compare gl with that

  11. #11
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bananasss View Post
    what are u talking about, just buy what u want, then change to second option and compare gl with that
    facepalm... o well i guess people gotta get there somehow.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    Wep defence works as a percent.

    DD takes off 15%, IB another 10% and IN another 10%

    so instead of receiving 76.5% damage, he will receive 68.8%, which lets say the normal spike would do 1k damage, instead of receiving 765 damage, he would receive 688 damage which is a nice difference. Now think that for each sin he receives that much less damage, think how much damage he avoids.
    I am not 100% sure about how it is. But it doesnt just add up, im 100% sure of that cause in older servers you are able to get 100DD or even more and u dont get 0 damage.

    The formula is somehow what i said. The one with the biggest DD deducts first and fully, then it just takes it down by half and then half of that and so on.

    Again, i could be wrong. Im no KO Guru but i know for sure that having 100DD doesnt reduce 100% Dagger damage.

    Thats why i believe that using DD the WP+3 will be better then the IN+0. Actually i like WP+3 over IN in any situation. You would have to test it, but perhaps the AC, HP, Mana, Dex you get from WP would be better than the DD and Health on IN.

  13. #13
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I am not 100% sure about how it is. But it doesnt just add up, im 100% sure of that cause in older servers you are able to get 100DD or even more and u dont get 0 damage.

    The formula is somehow what i said. The one with the biggest DD deducts first and fully, then it just takes it down by half and then half of that and so on.

    Again, i could be wrong. Im no KO Guru but i know for sure that having 100DD doesnt reduce 100% Dagger damage.

    Thats why i believe that using DD the WP+3 will be better then the IN+0. Actually i like WP+3 over IN in any situation. You would have to test it, but perhaps the AC, HP, Mana, Dex you get from WP would be better than the DD and Health on IN.
    I never said it adds up. If you looked at my percentages you would see that, you multiply the percentages. So having 15 dd + 10 dd + 10 dd = 0.85*0.9*0.9 = 68.8% damage taken.

    And I have tested both WP+3 and IN and I would take the IN any day in a VS situation it helps a lot more. I personally take the WP+3 for PK though.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    I never said it adds up. If you looked at my percentages you would see that, you multiply the percentages. So having 15 dd + 10 dd + 10 dd = 0.85*0.9*0.9 = 68.8% damage taken.

    And I have tested both WP+3 and IN and I would take the IN any day in a VS situation it helps a lot more. I personally take the WP+3 for PK though.
    Im not going to lie. Your % and math is gibberish to me . Soon to be a lawyer, math is beyond me.

    Never tried them on a sin. But i did try both on BP lvl 82 and 59 and i liked WP+3 better. I recon this is sin talk though.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I am not 100% sure about how it is. But it doesnt just add up, im 100% sure of that cause in older servers you are able to get 100DD or even more and u dont get 0 damage.

    The formula is somehow what i said. The one with the biggest DD deducts first and fully, then it just takes it down by half and then half of that and so on.

    Again, i could be wrong. Im no KO Guru but i know for sure that having 100DD doesnt reduce 100% Dagger damage.

    Thats why i believe that using DD the WP+3 will be better then the IN+0. Actually i like WP+3 over IN in any situation. You would have to test it, but perhaps the AC, HP, Mana, Dex you get from WP would be better than the DD and Health on IN.
    well if there be any item which will have 100 dd (lol), u will dont get any dmg, iam pretty sure. what that guy said above is right.
    lets say u got dd talia (50dd). dd helt (25dd), in3 / ib3 (13/13), u gonna have 101 dd, but like was said above its:
    lets say u gonna get 1000 dmg with 0 dd, so will all the stuff i mentioned above it will be > 1000 dmg gets cuts by 50% (talia) = 500 dmg another 25% gone with dd helm after = 375 dmg, than in3/ib3 will follow = 326,25 (in) / arround 284 (ib).
    final dmg with all the dd > 284
    iam pretty possitive it works like that

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •