Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mage help

This is a discussion on Mage help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; 63 now this my gear so far dual rom Ep Glass belt LKP and bronze earring +7 scorching staff full+7 ...
Page: 1

Cassie

63 now

this my gear so far

dual rom

Ep

Glass belt

LKP and bronze earring

+7 scorching staff

full+7 complete and +7 dd helm

and i got like 15gbs left what should i buy

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

get dual lkp, dual rols, skelly belt and keep the ep

and use the scorching +7

nutsackatak1

doubt he can afford dual rol

Cassie

doubt he can afford dual rol[/b]
    yea lol if i could i woulda got dual rols but another lkp i can get and skelly soon

lkp is good at +1 ore 2
    for +0 sse ore a ce+1
    atleast on diez ce+1 is cheaper then a lkp+0

skelly is a great belt

scorching is better then a elixer so sell the elixer

Cassie

should i go +8 crystal its pretty cheap on cwest like 45mil compared to 70-105mil for +7 complete?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lkp is good at +1 ore 2
    for +0 sse ore a ce+1
    atleast on diez ce+1 is cheaper then a lkp+0

skelly is a great belt

scorching is better then a elixer so sell the elixer[/b]
    it's true if you get dual ce +1 for the price of dual lkp +1s, then go for it, if not then stik to dual lkps

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

try to get a hellblood +7 XD

BigApple

Int mages uses Elixir (better damage then Scorch staff, believe me i have tested this). Keep all your jewelrey as you are doing pretty good so far (rol lol that is for rogue cuz dex bonus, rom perfect for mage with mp and hp, and much cheaper). Maybe get belt of life or light belt of life. Your accessories really depend on if you focus on pk or xp, so if you give more info it would be helpful.

Int mages uses Elixir (better damage then Scorch staff, believe me i have tested this). Keep all your jewelrey as you are doing pretty good so far (rol lol that is for rogue). Maybe get belt of life or light belt of life. Your accessories really depend on if you focus on pk or xp.[/b]
    yeah a tank mage doesnt need 50 ac and the hp from a rol
    also a bit off resistance

but then again u must be so pro

rol is only for rogues because it has dex :unsure:

on topic a tank mage ore a mage who cant get acces to biff rings is better off with rofs if those are not in your pricerange ore not in your server then go for rols

the ac and hp helps a lot also light res is very good to have

Cassie

Int mages uses Elixir (better damage then Scorch staff, believe me i have tested this). Keep all your jewelrey as you are doing pretty good so far (rol lol that is for rogue). Maybe get belt of life or light belt of life. Your accessories really depend on if you focus on pk or xp.[/b]
    maybe if my elixir was +8 but +7 elixir hits less the scorching in pvp or pve and for my belt im in process of buying a glassbelt now

BigApple

yeah a tank mage doesnt need 50 ac and the hp from a rol
    also a bit off resistance

but then again u must be so pro

rol is only for rogues because it has dex :unsure:
    on topic a tank mage ore a mage who cant get acces to biff rings is better off with rofs if those are not in your pricerange ore not in your server then go for rols

the ac and hp helps a lot also light res is very good to have[/b]

ROM has def 40, so only 10 def difference. Health bonus BOTH 7, SO yes, this noob will take 10 less defense for 7 mp instead, of worthless dex bonus. And take resist to glacier over light, cuz many, many more have ice then light. duh. And rof is most expensive and rare ring in game, if he cant afford or find flame rings htf he gonna get rof??? powned

Cassie

ROM has def 40, so only 10 def difference. Health bonus BOTH 7, SO yes, this noob will take 10 less defense for 7 mp instead, of worthless dex bonus. And take resist to glacier over light, cuz many, many more have ice then light. duh. And rof is most expensive ring in game, if he cant afford flame rings htf he gonna get rof??? powned[/b]
    flame rings maybe i could afford its just people dont sell only 1 imir ring in merchant no shios or flame rings lol

BigApple

maybe if my elixir was +8 but +7 elixir hits less the scorching in pvp or pve and for my belt im in process of buying a glassbelt now[/b]
    i tested both elixir +7 vs ss +7, and elixir +8 vs ss+8, and overall average was elixir beat scorch staff, albeit by very small margin. SO idk if things have changed since expansion, but those were my findings. if you drop down to int requirement for ss, and lose completes, ss will likely be better. YMMV

ROM has def 40, so only 10 def difference. Health bonus BOTH 7, SO yes, this noob will take 10 less defense for 7 mp instead, of worthless dex bonus. And take resist to glacier over light, cuz many, many more have ice then light. duh. And rof is most expensive and rare ring in game, if he cant afford or find flame rings htf he gonna get rof??? powned[/b]
    powned?

hahaha

but ontopic
    40 deff is good 50 is even better
    7 health is same so no los
    dex over mp both wont help shit in pk so u choose mp why?
    glacier res is good but no matter how much u have u still get slowed but stunned u cant do shit so rather be slowed and have the option to drop a nova then to be stunned and get hitted

maybe rof is expensive that also means u dont read my post

u choose for glacier ress and 7 mp x 2 and ill choose for 20 moore ac and light ress

i would love to see which is better in pk with u in the same party

keep replying because u making a even bigger noobie off yourself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast