Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wp+3 vs in

This is a discussion on wp+3 vs in within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; for g1 bp...
Page: 1

for g1 bp

ofc wp >.<

but why
    i know that wp +3 gives u hp and str
    but what abut those def against warrior rouges spear dagger axe
    what about those
    damn im pretty confuse ><

wp3.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

WP +3 for a multiple reasons. For one it&#39;s STR is 12 compared to the 5 from the IN. Also it gives you 35 AC, where IN doesn&#39;t give anything. Third, yes the IN gives you 20hp and the WP only gives 12 BUT it also gives you 250 HP which is basically 20 hp if not more AND you also get 375 MP which is enough for 1 extra move. Also you get 12 Dex which you dont get on an IN, as a warrior this "supposedly" helps with your Scream or Legcuts. Finally you get resistances so in my opinion it is a better option.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

yea the str and ac bonus u get from wp +3 is incredible

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i prefer iron necklace, being paper bp, 35 ac and the resist will help, but the weapon defense helps even when your debuffed,

iron necklace has good bonuses which dont show up in your stats,

also iron neck helps a lot because as paper your going to take more damage, which the more weapon defense you have the better.

for a chitin bp, its a tough choice

but do realize, if you have a wp +3 or an IN, you will be able to tank just fine and be godly. i would still take an IN + legionaire bands to help with the resist + extra hp bonus. along with a glass belt or an iron belt for more weapon defense.

personally when i pk, weapon defense > ac> hp> resist ( depends on how many mages there are). i usually always switch my weapon defensive armors constantly when i pk and alter them to the situation and my goblin armors for extra resistances when need, along with my collections of shields and 1h weapons.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

wp3 + ib

a846039

+1 to the wp3 and IB

IMO

For warriors - WP3 & IB best combination
    For priests - IN / IB (lego bands / ears) for resists best combination

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

wp +3 for sure

poker27

i personally tried both, i like IN more than any other necklace, when you are lvl 80 in+0 give more hp than wp+3, and melee hit is less, its wierd but its true, you get hit around 40 to 50 hp less with in+0 than wp+3, and wp+3 is lot more expensive than in+0 so overall ill take in+0, it my personal opinion,

i personally tried both, i like IN more than any other necklace, when you are lvl 80 in+0 give more hp than wp+3, and melee hit is less, its wierd but its true, you get hit around 40 to 50 hp less with in+0 than wp+3, and wp+3 is lot more expensive than in+0 so overall ill take in+0, it my personal opinion,[/b]
    It&#39;s not weird - your obviously going to get hit less if you have wep defences :lol:
    It is down to preference, I personally would choose WP3 and IB combo as warrior because they have a chunkass hp / ac / ap setup anyway and I&#39;m a resist whore.

Priests have lower ac, lower ap and lower resists / hp so they need to reduce all dmg received to get more chance for duffs. Again just opinion

WP +3 for a multiple reasons. For one it&#39;s STR is 12 compared to the 5 from the IN. Also it gives you 35 AC, where IN doesn&#39;t give anything. Third, yes the IN gives you 20hp and the WP only gives 12 BUT it also gives you 250 HP which is basically 20 hp if not more AND you also get 375 MP which is enough for 1 extra move. Also you get 12 Dex which you dont get on an IN, as a warrior this "supposedly" helps with your Scream or Legcuts. Finally you get resistances so in my opinion it is a better option.[/b]
    it says he is a g1 bp

i am moore off an in fan
    wp is good but ones debuffed its useless
    and now with lvl 83 patch mages will have the 20 master skill also even the resist can be lowered

in the weapon deff always help vs melee and with a LB its a good mix

bp = IN + IB/GB
    warropr = wp+3 + IB/SB
    rogue = wp+3 + IB/SB
    mage = IN + IB/GB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast