Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wp+3 vs in

This is a discussion on wp+3 vs in within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'd take a wp +3 over the in but considering it costs soooo much more i think you'd benefit more ...
Page: 2

VerTas

I'd take a wp +3 over the in but considering it costs soooo much more i think you'd benefit more from going with the in and using that extra cash in better ways.

-Vertas

Zerex

wp+3 all the way

lil_mageskillz

i would say wp+3 over in.

angelsdream

i prefer iron necklace, being paper bp, 35 ac and the resist will help, but the weapon defense helps even when your debuffed,

iron necklace has good bonuses which dont show up in your stats,

also iron neck helps a lot because as paper your going to take more damage, which the more weapon defense you have the better.

for a chitin bp, its a tough choice
    but do realize, if you have a wp +3 or an IN, you will be able to tank just fine and be godly. i would still take an IN + legionaire bands to help with the resist + extra hp bonus. along with a glass belt or an iron belt for more weapon defense.

personally when i pk, weapon defense > ac> hp> resist ( depends on how many mages there are). i usually always switch my weapon defensive armors constantly when i pk and alter them to the situation and my goblin armors for extra resistances when need, along with my collections of shields and 1h weapons.[/b]

I totally agree

Weapon defenses cant be duffed, so thats why i choose IN

ehh if u have iron belt/glass, then choose wp +3, if u have any other belt then go with iron necklace, since ur gonna need those weapon defences...

however... the weapon defences on IN might still make it a better choice even if u have iron belt, i guess it also depends on your playing style, if you have a weapon defence set or not, and your other accesories....

Donno what prices are exactly, but couldnt you almost get a in + 1 for the price of a wp3? wouldnt matter anyway IN > wp for bp because of wep def. IF you want res get rings or ears for that. Bps already have duffs and great ap so the str isnt important. They both add good amount of hp so it comes down to wep def vs 35 ac and res...

tommyleonghk

G1 Paper BP?

definately IronNeck

auditurbo4

AOC +3 ftw!~ :P

Donno what prices are exactly, but couldnt you almost get a in + 1 for the price of a wp3? wouldnt matter anyway IN > wp for bp because of wep def. IF you want res get rings or ears for that. Bps already have duffs and great ap so the str isnt important. They both add good amount of hp so it comes down to wep def vs 35 ac and res...[/b]
    they also have subside :unsure:

NeronDomitius

well...
    as paper bp ur ressist sux!!!!!!!!!!! that's why ppl choose wp+3 over IN

but, tbh, if ur ressist are low, one wp+3 wont make u get iced or stunned less that much that u will notice it as a big difference. i had a chance of getting wp+3 on my paper bp but i decided to keep my IN. just make sure u have goblins and ressist talias ready. str bonus on wp wont increase ur ap and hp that much, at least not that much that is worth to sacrifice 10 weapon def.

WP3 sucks period for BP , once they're duffed they die v.quick without wep defs.

Paper BP should be geared : Iron Set, Dual LB, Dual LE - best setup by far
    INT BP can be geared : WP3, IB, Dual LB, Dual LE - or IN if they prefer, they can reach 1.1k ac no probs anyway

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

i <3 my ironneck... wouldnt go anywhere without it cant beat 10 deff to weaps and 20hp 5str when ur in fll paper...IN was made for Bps lool. and u have a rol +2! like u need a few extra ac h34r:

Weapon defenses cant be duffed, so thats why i choose IN[/b]
    +1, thats the only reason i would pick IN over WP+3 but if u wanna get more ap then go wp+3,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12