Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WP+3 Vs Iron neck

This is a discussion on WP+3 Vs Iron neck within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; +1... IN is WAY OVERpriced...[/b] lol Srry my friend, the day u can try them all on in CZ against ...
Page: 2

SoullessOne

+1... IN is WAY OVERpriced...[/b]
    lol Srry my friend, the day u can try them all on in CZ against strong parties you will see the diference.

but yes OFC WP+3 > In+0 anyday, if you have an IB (as you do), even if u use a SoS (at least +2) WP+3 > In+0

But if the WP is only +2 then In+0 > Wp+2 No Doubts, or if u dont have a good belt.

PS: and I ve tried them all in USKO not in private servers (wp+2, WP+3, IN+0, IB, and SoS+2), and my gear its similar to yours

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

lol Srry my friend, the day u can try them all on in CZ against strong parties you will see the diference.

but yes OFC WP+3 > In+0 anyday, if you have an IB (as you do), even if u use a SoS (at least +2) WP+3 > In+0

But if the WP is only +2 then In+0 > Wp+2 No Doubts, or if u dont have a good belt.

PS: and I ve tried them all in USKO not in private servers (wp+2, WP+3, IN+0, IB, and SoS+2), and my gear its similar to yours[/b]
    Like you said. Personally i would not go WP +2/3 unless you have a good belt to back yourself up with (chances are if you have the money to make a +3, then you have a Iron or Glass Belt) If you have one of those 2, then you are fine. If you have a Skelly Belt then i would advise you on getting a better belt.

i was and always be a in supporter

u cant duff weapon deff away

wp +0 > IN +0 ANY DAY

wp +0 > IN +0 ANY DAY [/b]
    we have a winner

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

gogo wp +3 and sos +3 dont be a bitch :P

Barbarrier

WP +3 For SURE!!! Go Go GO +4!!! :P

lol Srry my friend, the day u can try them all on in CZ against strong parties you will see the diference.[/b]
    sry my friend, but I have tested them all... even compared an EP +2 vs IN +1 on a mage and still liked EP +2 more...

Like you said. Personally i would not go WP +2/3 unless you have a good belt to back yourself up with (chances are if you have the money to make a +3, then you have a Iron or Glass Belt) If you have one of those 2, then you are fine. If you have a Skelly Belt then i would advise you on getting a better belt.[/b]
    I wouldn't buy IN as well if I didn't have nice belt..

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

id go for the WP+3 if i had IB - i dont believe on IN price. i know its the only necklace with weapon def. but still its freaking expensive for me for that WP+3 and if money aint a problem get a WP+3 with a SoS+3 like some1 suggested

bkistyle

why not try a AOC+3 ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12