Paper BP gear improvements...

This is a discussion on Paper BP gear improvements... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; No valk/gryphon/bahamut armor/helm at all My build: 76 int 100 hp 2xx str Exp Gear: HB+7 Full +8/str clothes 2x ...
Page: 1

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

No valk/gryphon/bahamut armor/helm at all

My build:

76 int
    100 hp
    2xx str

Exp Gear:

HB+7
    Full +8/str clothes
    2x LE+0
    WP+0
    Sash of Sorrows+0
    Foverin+0 + Hero Valor+0

HP: 3360
    MP: 24xx
    AC - 724 w/350 buff
    AP - 189x w/ 30 str and book...

Resists: 115 fr, 75 gr and lr...rest who cares

----------------

PK Gear:

2 or 3x +8str/1 +8hp -> Interchangable (meaning ill wear 3x hp or 3x str at any given time)
    DD cap +3/10 -> I know I should get a +6/25...but I'm switching to fp build @ 69 so +3 will be fine for now
    Glass belt
    Same jewels as above aside belt

HP: 36xx - 4xxx (hp gear pending)
    MP: 26xx
    AC: 701 w/DD cap on, 724 with +8 cap on
    AP: 176x - 182x -> If I have SoS on its 182x, glass its 176x...hp gear w/glass is 16xx or so

Resists: 95 fr, 45 gr, 75 lr, rest who cares...

I think for pk I should get a rom for the extra GR so I don't lose any def and can bump up that GR since 45 just outright sucks...what other improvements should I get or what pieces of gear should i swap out...I know i could get +8 hb and +9 craps but that is obvious...need other advice

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

My build:

76 int
    100 hp
    2xx str

Exp Gear:

HB+7
    Full +8/str clothes
    2x LE+0
    WP+0
    Sash of Sorrows+0
    Foverin+0 + Hero Valor+0

AC - 724 w/350 buff
    AP - 189x w/ 30 str and wolf...

----------------

PK Gear:

2 or 3x +8str/1 +8hp -> Interchangable (meaning ill wear 3x hp or 3x str at any given time)
    DD cap +3/10 -> I know I should get a +6/25...but I'm switching to fp build @ 69 so +3 will be fine for now
    Glass belt

AP: 176x - 182x -> If I have SoS on its 182x, glass its 176x...hp gear w/glass is 16xx or so

I think for pk I should get a rom for the extra GR so I don't lose any def and can bump up that GR since 45 just outright sucks...what other improvements should I get or what pieces of gear should i swap out...I know i could get +8 hb and +9 craps but that is obvious...need other advice[/b]
    FP wont work -72 so you better stayFabric - best for RLB wll to be honest its the only build unless you have like +2/+3 uniques - and for the record SOS sucks so Glass belt for PK i say sash of sarrors+1 for Exp or something

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

FP wont work -72 so you better stayFabric - best for RLB wll to be honest its the only build unless you have like +2/+3 uniques - and for the record SOS sucks so Glass belt for PK i say sash of sarrors+1 for Exp or something[/b]
    not my char...found on page 22 of the rlb post

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7032/xox2009lh7.jpg

i think his ears are +16str+3hp ones... but that is what I planned on going like...but with hb instead of ii...

not my char...found on page 22 of the rlb post

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7032/xox2009lh7.jpg

i think his ears are +16str+3hp ones... but that is what I planned on going like...but with hb instead of ii...[/b]
    he gotta be using like FP+9 with uniques+2/+3 and II+8 or something

Bib Senior Member

My build:

76 int
    100 hp
    2xx str

Exp Gear:

HB+7
    Full +8/str clothes
    2x LE+0
    WP+0
    Sash of Sorrows+0
    Foverin+0 + Hero Valor+0

AC - 724 w/350 buff
    AP - 189x w/ 30 str and wolf...

----------------

PK Gear:

Glass belt

I think for pk I should get a rom for the extra GR so I don't lose any def and can bump up that GR since 45 just outright sucks...what other improvements should I get or what pieces of gear should i swap out...I know i could get +8 hb and +9 craps but that is obvious...need other advice[/b]

Resists dont really matter all that much. Mages you find in rlb dont hit for crap, so you really have nothign to wrry about except them tping their party members, so duff and take them out first.

Personally i prefer a balance between str and hp.

currently im a lvl 65 bp karus.

185 str and 129 health, 1127 ac with 350 buff and shield, about 860 without shield.

with 2000 hp scroll i have 4.9k hp and 1.7k ap with book.

Gear:

IN/Glass Belt
    HB +7
    Fabric 8/15 str set ( cant find any +9 right now <.< )
    Dread Shield +7
    DD 25 cap
    Roc +0
    Rol +0
    dual lilllime +1 ( +0 )

to give you an idea of how well i do in rlb, i havent ran into anyone yet i cant handle solo and as for being outnumbered, i can tank a full party on me as long as im not duffed no problem.

for example, last night a friend and i solo pking faced 2v5 humans, 2 sins, 2 priests, and a mage.

killed 3, towned the other 2.

With the uniques and dd cap youll be able to tank most melee&#39;s, imo its just a matter of how you want to stat, whether you like to hit hard or hit less hard but tank more.

knightned

Is ur ap actually with wolf or was that just a typo and it&#39;s really with book??

Is ur ap actually with wolf or was that just a typo and it&#39;s really with book??[/b]
    no way its gonna be wolf

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

no way its gonna be wolf[/b]
    yeah was a typo on my behalf...

heres my current stats and whatnot...and i do have judgment...just ran out of stones in the bdw i just wrapped up or i forgot to switch it back...

Glass belt + dread shield and graham+6rb

HB+8 + glass

same gear as listed above but got my hb to +8 ...and unbuffed on the hp/ac of course...

wll like i told you in the RLB char. topic you should get some HP - when i was at lvl 63 i had like 500 extra HP on me with 19xx AP and a 430-460 AC with AC valks ofc - so i say get that WP+1/2 and use atleast 2 HP armors cuz i cant seem to see it in your pix since you said PK gear includes atleast 2/3 HP armor - other than that your fine - id go for IB to boost your AC a lil bit since you have HB+8 plus with WP going WP+1/2 you should have enough Int to do your job - AP is soooo sweeet for a lvl 63 BP so id say you got enough points to wear your graham+6rebrith - so next 18 stats points goes into HP

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

wll like i told you in the RLB char. topic you should get some HP - when i was at lvl 63 i had like 500 extra HP on me with 19xx AP and a 430-460 AC with AC valks ofc - so i say get that WP+1/2 and use atleast 2 HP armors cuz i cant seem to see it in your pix since you said PK gear includes atleast 2/3 HP armor - other than that your fine - id go for IB to boost your AC a lil bit since you have HB+8 plus with WP going WP+1/2 you should have enough Int to do your job - AP is soooo sweeet for a lvl 63 BP so id say you got enough points to wear your graham+6rebrith - so next 18 stats points goes into HP [/b]
    not wearing any hp gear atm xD...with it though I would gain roughly 370-500 hp depending on if it was 2 or 3 pieces...and I&#39;ll get a WP+1 next week...I did think about getting an IB earlier since I got my hb up and whatnot but I don&#39;t think I can quite afford one for right now...but maybe in the future

not wearing any hp gear atm xD...with it though I would gain roughly 370-500 hp depending on if it was 2 or 3 pieces...and I&#39;ll get a WP+1 next week...I did think about getting an IB earlier since I got my hb up and whatnot but I don&#39;t think I can quite afford one for right now...but maybe in the future[/b]
    jus giving you an idea since you said your going FP BP at 69

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

jus giving you an idea since you said your going FP BP at 69 [/b]
    not anymore since i got my hb+8 ^_^...oh well...we will see what becomes of this guy as I get 69

with that hb +8 i would seriously go full str h34r: but ur accs are good tho