Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WR Combo Question

This is a discussion on WR Combo Question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I was trying to practice WR combo.... Is WR combo suppose to work on Mobs or Training scarecrows? I tried ...
Page: 2

dogdog

I was trying to practice WR combo....

Is WR combo suppose to work on Mobs or Training scarecrows? I tried and I kept walking right through them...

help

its a pvp combo, it requires clipping. Against monsters what i did was just alternate WR and SR combo, so you go forward then backwards. You only tap the buttons so you hardly move either way.

If you want to practice just WR combo then try going into the abyss with noob daggers, the mobs there have clipping so you wont move through them.

dogdog

its a pvp combo, it requires clipping. Against monsters what i did was just alternative WR and SR combo, so you go forward then backwards. You only tap the buttons so you hardly move either way.

If you want to practice just WR combo then try going into the abyss with noob daggers, the mobs there have clipping so you wont move through them.[/b]
    thanks so much

dogdog

Does anyone know 000000's skill bar setup and where he puts his fingers?

dogdog

Does anyone know 000000's skill bar setup and where he puts his fingers?[/b]
    bump

my old skillbar:

normal hand position, middle finger on W, hit skills with 3rd and 1st fingers.

Are you guys for real?

Comboing with a rogue must be the easiest thing ever

If you can't minor, combo and press w at the same time then you should seriously quit the game

Ohh and btw double minor is totally useless

OuchDidThatHurt

I think I am going to try to use W(hold) - R - Skill 1 - Skill 2 - etc... combo

I have one question about this WR combo method... Between Skill 1 and Skill 2 am I not suppose to double tap R ?

I am guessing that holding down W cancels the animation, therefore double taping rr is not needed?

Thanks.[/b]

W(hold)-R-Skill combo works for me. I killed a lot of level 80's.

dogdog

Thanks guys this has been a great thread and a lot of help

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I hold down W, and use skillrr, its easier for me to minor then the tapping W combo as 0000000 stated. Another thing is, when people you vs try to run away from you, since your holding W the whole time you'll be right up their ass once they move. Although the tapping W combo is good to cancel heals from a priest.

P.S- If your going to hold W, i would suggest to press r twice instead of once.

And if you want to practice skill-w-r combo (tapping) on mobs then you would have to stick an S in there somewhere. For example, 1wr2wr then instead of W hit S to move back and not go through the mob. 1wr2wr3sr4sr then once you get far back enough start hitting the w's again.

dogdog

I hold down W, and use skillrr, its easier for me to minor then the tapping W combo as 0000000 stated. Another thing is, when people you vs try to run away from you, since your holding W the whole time you'll be right up their ass once they move. Although the tapping W combo is good to cancel heals from a priest.

P.S- If your going to hold W, i would suggest to press r twice instead of once.[/b]
    very helpful advice, thanks

P.S- If your going to hold W, i would suggest to press r twice instead of once.

And if you want to practice skill-w-r combo (tapping) on mobs then you would have to stick an S in there somewhere. For example, 1wr2wr then instead of W hit S to move back and not go through the mob. 1wr2wr3sr4sr then once you get far back enough start hitting the w's again.[/b]

damm u lvl 70 already in CARNAC east....

fckk.. how people in new server level so fastt.. dammm.. ur eyes must be like buttermilk now :lol:

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

damm u lvl 70 already in CARNAC east....

fckk.. how people in new server level so fastt.. dammm.. ur eyes must be like buttermilk now :lol:[/b]
    Actually theres 75's already, 70 is nothing special.

Actually theres 75's already, 70 is nothing special.[/b]
    Nerds, When did carnac-east and west come?

SpiriT_HunteR

Are you guys for real?

Comboing with a rogue must be the easiest thing ever

If you can't minor, combo and press w at the same time then you should seriously quit the game

Ohh and btw double minor is totally useless[/b]
    What was the point in that post? Some people find it hard to combo and need a lil help getting started, and theres nothing wrong with that. You really do suck penis.

Oh and btw, dual minor is not useless, only someone who sucks at rogue would think it is

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast