Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

WR Combo Question

This is a discussion on WR Combo Question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What was the point in that post? Some people find it hard to combo and need a lil help getting ...
Page: 3

Unr4ted

What was the point in that post? Some people find it hard to combo and need a lil help getting started, and theres nothing wrong with that. You really do suck penis.

Oh and btw, dual minor is not useless, only someone who sucks at rogue would think it is[/b]
    its true that he really does suck penis, but i prefer to have a smoth controlled single minor than a spam 6,7 buttons on my key board like crazy :lol: . i myself use single and hp pot, its better than double minor in my opinion.

animakuz

i use 1 light feet 2-5 skills and i use ring finger to hold W . I use pinky to hit skill on 2 (pinky crosses over ring finger to hit 2, its kind of akward lol) and middle to hit 3 - 5. i use F1 and F2 for attak i use middle to hit F2 and pinky to hit F1 . kinda hav to pivot on ring finger holding W and turn hand to hit whichever key needed. i think maybe holding W with middle is better but i by the time i found that out i was already acustomed to holding with ring.

BestSin

i use 1 light feet 2-5 skills and i use ring finger to hold W . I use pinky to hit skill on 2 (pinky crosses over ring finger to hit 2, its kind of akward lol) and middle to hit 3 - 5. i use F1 and F2 for attak i use middle to hit F2 and pinky to hit F1 . kinda hav to pivot on ring finger holding W and turn hand to hit whichever key needed. i think maybe holding W with middle is better but i by the time i found that out i was already acustomed to holding with ring.[/b]
    I find it feels more comfortable holding down W with myh middle finger. Anyone else?

ring finger on w
    middle to switch between bars/combo
    index on R/combo
    pinky on Z

all your hand placements sound weird

WSAD originated from FPS games, and the standard hand placement is middle finger on W, ring finger on A, index finger on D. The "pinky" as you call it is reserved for capslock/shift/ctrl/tab. This is how 99% of good gamers play it. Using that position you can reach F1-F6, 1-6 and zasdwr all with your left hand without moving, and have a finger free to do push-to-talk.

What was the point in that post? Some people find it hard to combo and need a lil help getting started, and theres nothing wrong with that. You really do suck penis.

Oh and btw, dual minor is not useless, only someone who sucks at rogue would think it is[/b]
    LOL.. if you think about it you'll realise your a retard

WSAD originated from FPS games, and the standard hand placement is middle finger on W, ring finger on A, index finger on D. The "pinky" as you call it is reserved for capslock/shift/ctrl/tab. This is how 99% of good gamers play it. Using that position you can reach F1-F6, 1-6 and zasdwr all with your left hand without moving, and have a finger free to do push-to-talk.[/b]
    yeah, thats how I play cs, but I find it much more smooth for ko using the hand placement I posted, seeing as how I don't use the A and D key at all.

Oh well, all boils down to personal preference eh

hey man i try to read most of topic... i see alot good shit here but i had one idea for make stronger minor

u stated you are using 6 7 8 being 6 as soul and minor on 7 8 , try move your soul to 8 and using ur 2 fingers on 67 and only need reach for 8 as needed... sound like a stupid thing but it was working for me u have stronger fingers spamming and only need to reach 8 as like cooldown is up :P

for me truely i think rogue is made for left handed player it fit more natural.... no one talk about e combo too ? no wana say they using that i guess :P but e is like locked on run u dont need hold w on z e open your r and wait for skill range ... the good assasins are making this 3 first hits and skill r after so its about this first opening combo people win or lose imo from this

shit im high i cant explain it h34r:

animakuz

yeah, thats how I play cs, but I find it much more smooth for ko using the hand placement I posted, seeing as how I don't use the A and D key at all.[/b]
    same here

hahaha all i can say is minor pedal bro.. many many many people are using minor pedal.. .

i havent use it on my rogue.. i wanna take a test with the pedal to see how it goes.. but i never got the chance to find or look for an usb pedal.. .. . but yeah guys.. too many many people using minor pedal.. so dont need much of minor combo . only practice on the hits and let the pedal do the minor work heal hahah

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123