Rings for RLB warrior...

This is a discussion on Rings for RLB warrior... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im considering getting dual HV+0 for my cousin's RLB warrior...but I need some input... With the warrior's def skills that ...
Page: 1

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Im considering getting dual HV+0 for my cousin's RLB warrior...but I need some input...

With the warrior's def skills that boost resists and such...would it actually be better to go with a fov+0 + hv+0 combo or dual fov+0...im not asking +1s...im asking @ +0s...

too lazy to get rocs btw...id rather use the gb on other uniques for him as well...like mino ears and wp and such

Get the dual fov.... you will be attacked by alot of archers and noobies, you will need that extra ac

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i think is better for you to tll us what other uniques he got ? so he can have the best balance between AC AP HP and Resist...

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

i think is better for you to tll us what other uniques he got ? so he can have the best balance between AC AP HP and Resist...[/b]
    what I am going to buy him are:

dual mino ears+0
    WP+0
    Sash of sorrows+0 (until string of skulls...cant be assed to get another GB/SB or an IB)

diamond rings are pretty cheap if u want some ap

wll if your getting mino earrings then i think fov is your friend cuz you need Ac since your a warrior for tanking WP is cool but WP+1 is much better(wp+1 aint that expesive) - sash is aight but if you have a long way to get to SoS then get Sash+1 then SoS then SB after that IB is a must for warriors

wll if your getting mino earrings then i think fov is your friend cuz you need Ac since your a warrior for tanking WP is cool but WP+1 is much better(wp+1 aint that expesive) - sash is aight but if you have a long way to get to SoS then get Sash+1 then SoS then SB after that IB is a must for warriors[/b]
    U make very good points there, but dont get a WP+0 IT SUCKS!! try to get a +1 or get an ammy of str meanwhile

U make very good points there, but dont get a WP+0 IT SUCKS!! try to get a +1 or get an ammy of str meanwhile[/b]
    still WP is much much better than aos - so i think he should get WP as a start then for sure go for WP+1

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

still WP is much much better than aos - so i think he should get WP as a start then for sure go for WP+1[/b]
    already got a wp+0 and whatnot so yeah...just gotta get another 4 wps total so my bp and his warrior can have wp+1 each >_<&#39;...and I&#39;ll probably get fov&#39;s for the def since ME+0 dont have any def -.-&#39;