Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yet another mage build question :)

This is a discussion on Yet another mage build question :) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by Electr1c "if not fuck off">> that is cute. i been on diez about 2months and i have ...
Page: 2

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    "if not fuck off">> that is cute.
    i been on diez about 2months and i have oevr 145k NP just give me anohter5 months and ill have bordered symbol as ardream char.
    ITs ok u stick to Ap cuz ardream is different. Come diez and i will kill you every time, go on any char u want. Im not mad, hehe ur a noob fat Mexican i dont care. I was trying to enlighten you. But its ok; while u spend 1000 ill spend 300 and ill still own u.
    Edit: I bet u didnt kno that WOod10 cost me 2gb(about6u.s.d) and 10gb for lycoan8(about 30us.d)
    and just so u kno i played an ares mage called Adv3ntur0us with+9 items. I quit fast tho.

the more u talk the more i laugh xD

ardream harder than cz lol yes cuz every rogue has critical and warriors have 11k hp xD

ardream is the easiest place for mages since elemental rings increase their damage so much they can spam 500 with just normal blade xD

so u go ahead and play ur little nub mage.

and keep typing and calling me a babashopper and fat mexican xD

i really dont mind.

againt post ur "leet" pictures

if not FUCK OFF

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

on topic

go with hell blood build

as soon as u get dual flame rings +3 u will hit harder than paper

also when going paper the only difference u have is that ur ac is total shit

and contrary to wat the idiot said above me

paper does NOT have more hp since ur using ALL ur stat points went to mp

it will only have more hp if u had paper +9 armor but its only 200 hp MAX

which isnot worth the trade off of 150-180 more ac

cookies, dont listen to him i think the insults he throws down are all built up emotions about himself. Pretty sure he said dont sit at the computer and reply like a 10 year old.... now wait read his posts and choke on the irony.

On topic ava did you choose a build?

i still think with reasonable gear cardboard build will be the nicest

not siding with anyone but just what i think

maybe im wrong

wouldnt wood +10 build hit harder in spells then hell blood? and hell blood would blade harder correct?

Got it gifted so I´m using a wood10 in rlb-level. And the answer there is `no`. Whole damage is a disappointment with rings below 20gb each (ares-prices). If you got the money it will be a tank but you get low hp for your stat points, you get low mp for your stat-points but you WILL get considerable AC in combination with a hellblood, salamander+8 or elixir in damage.

If you have +3-elemental-rings and iron-set you should go with electrics advice however.

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Painf00l View Post
    cookies, dont listen to him i think the insults he throws down are all built up emotions about himself. Pretty sure he said dont sit at the computer and reply like a 10 year old.... now wait read his posts and choke on the irony.

On topic ava did you choose a build?

i still think with reasonable gear cardboard build will be the nicest
    I decided to go with the tier 2/tier 3 build (112 int. rest mp). So far it's working pretty nice, I'm thorning on an average of 750-800 with a scorching+8, fr+2, and fr+1 to buffed players and blading on an average of 410. However, when parasite+malice comes along there is not much my half-paper ass can do when a high ap rogue spikes me dead (even with 27dd). It is a blast to play when there is a handy gg priest by my side though. I'm considering the switch to 138 int. to wear the hell blood +8 and tier 3/4 for the fact that I just need more AC. Once I can get a hold of another fr+2 I'll give it a shot and see if the damage is that much of a difference.
    Last edited by Avariofvalequenta; 11-10-2009 at 08:36 PM.

Keep in mind u maybe get a litle less defense but scorching also gives some DD which is very usefull in ardream seeing the majority of players are sins .. Maybe try to use talia if HC-damage sins are arround.
    Cheers

If ur fully duffed in ardream, it all depends on your priest. I'm glad when I go ardream I have a few amazing priests to pk with so they keep me alive when tanking. Whatever dd u get it wont be enough if u dont have good priests or rogues who help curing.
    Good luck

Phobby

Default ArMage

Well, full duff in Ardream is IMHO instant death for any dps mage build .
    You may consider EP+2 instead of the Iron Neck... Should give you way more HP and resists (mainly GL - being slow sucks). And the rogues do not hit THAT hard in Ardream for the 10 DD on it to be that effective. It will give you more time for the priest to fix you up - more than the 10 wpn def would give you.

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    "if not fuck off">> that is cute.
    i been on diez about 2months and i have oevr 145k NP just give me anohter5 months and ill have bordered symbol as ardream char.
    ITs ok u stick to Ap cuz ardream is different. Come diez and i will kill you every time, go on any char u want. Im not mad, hehe ur a noob fat Mexican i dont care. I was trying to enlighten you. But its ok; while u spend 1000 ill spend 300 and ill still own u.
    Edit: I bet u didnt kno that WOod10 cost me 2gb(about6u.s.d) and 10gb for lycoan8(about 30us.d)
    and just so u kno i played an ares mage called Adv3ntur0us with+9 items. I quit fast tho.
    Your welcome to logon and attack my mage, he's only lvl 66 I think but he's gear is shit, I'd be interested in comparison of damage.

You can alternatively test on my priest, he has fuck all resists so you can see what makes more damage

On topic, you ARE wrong. I played on a mage with Hell Blood and it was a fucking monster. At the time it only had +1 FRs and HB8 I think, I loved it, but I love warriors / priests more

Staff AP has a BIG effect on damage for mages. That's why salamander +8 used to do more damage for my mage then mythril +8 etc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12