Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Any HoN player's lurking around here?

This is a discussion on Any HoN player's lurking around here? within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; Originally Posted by PuppetYuber same name, just reinstalled the game yesterday and start playing again Gogo, where are u from ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    same name, just reinstalled the game yesterday and start playing again
    Gogo, where are u from btw?

canada

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    canada
    okey, then we probbly play on diffrent servers ;P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I just re-installed Dota yesturday after a good 3-4 months... saw a few changes, new heros and such, so came here to check if any discussion, and I saw this HoN.

Is it similar to dota, and if yeah, better then dota?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I just re-installed Dota yesturday after a good 3-4 months... saw a few changes, new heros and such, so came here to check if any discussion, and I saw this HoN.

Is it similar to dota, and if yeah, better then dota?
    Its a 90% copy of dota (somewhere around 10 non dota heros), most improvements are outside the game itself (reconnect, "better net code = less delay", soon-to-be-matchmaking, ranking system, stat system etc.)

Graphics are of course much better than the old wc3, but at the same time it seems to be the major reason why people dont like hon, so much flashy and screen shaking stuff It's hard to say whats happening. Personally, after ~150 games I didnt really notice it, but then again I only played pubs where teamfights arent as intense as in organized games. At the moment theres a solid community in both games so just pick whatever you prefer, time will tell what will happen once HoN gets out of beta and you have to actually pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrohir View Post
    Its a 90% copy of dota (somewhere around 10 non dota heros), most improvements are outside the game itself (reconnect, "better net code = less delay", soon-to-be-matchmaking, ranking system, stat system etc.)

Graphics are of course much better than the old wc3, but at the same time it seems to be the major reason why people dont like hon, so much flashy and screen shaking stuff It's hard to say whats happening. Personally, after ~150 games I didnt really notice it, but then again I only played pubs where teamfights arent as intense as in organized games. At the moment theres a solid community in both games so just pick whatever you prefer, time will tell what will happen once HoN gets out of beta and you have to actually pay for it.
    Well I always liked rankings, I'm a competitive guy ... but I've been especially looking lately to try a new game. So I'm wondering how do I get a hold of one of the beta keys.

Well I always liked rankings, I'm a competitive guy ... but I've been especially looking lately to try a new game. So I'm wondering how do I get a hold of one of the beta keys.
    Search on google, meny forums have beta keys or just ask a friend that plays HoN, bcuz the other day they have all acc 3 invites to give away, gl

Does anyone have an extra Beta Key, cause I can't seem to find one anywhere .

Does anyone have an extra Beta Key, cause I can't seem to find one anywhere .
    ill send u one, gimmi ur e-mail :P

Quote Originally Posted by vICIOUZz View Post
    ill send u one, gimmi ur e-mail :P
    Sweet thank you . I sent the e-mail through a PM.

Sweet thank you . I sent the e-mail through a PM.
    Aight, sent u an invite now

Aight, sent u an invite now
    oO check if you typed the right spelling again, cause I didn't get an invite over msn

oO check if you typed the right spelling again, cause I didn't get an invite over msn
    it seems not to work or someting i sent my friend an invite also and didnt get it.. same thing for my friend, also tryed invite a guys but he didnt get it, so i dont know whats wrong. ;< ill get back to u when i know more about it..

it seems not to work or someting i sent my friend an invite also and didnt get it.. same thing for my friend, also tryed invite a guys but he didnt get it, so i dont know whats wrong. ;< ill get back to u when i know more about it..
    Thank you .

Celes

1704+ rating if more let me know

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast