Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By razor

Conclusion after playing League of Noobs for 2-3 months.

This is a discussion on Conclusion after playing League of Noobs for 2-3 months. within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; I found this game when my mate was playing it, in the beginning u like the game alot u will ...
Page: 1

Default Conclusion after playing League of Noobs for 2-3 months.

I found this game when my mate was playing it, in the beginning u like the game alot u will enjoy trying out different kinds of champions/role's. Then when u reach 30 and did some ranked game's and bought some skins and start to find some champions you really like to play and become good at the fun begins, what league of legends really is about. I've had matches that i ended up 15-1-0 and the rest of my team all were 0-10 or worse. League of Noobs is all about trollers,noobs,afk'ers,leavers, ragers unbalanced matchmaking, i've been matched with/against platinum 3 people's while i was still at silver. If you want to make fun on a game League is defenitely NOT the game for you, League is about seriously addicted nerds that don't mind who-ever they meet they all rage on eachother, literally hate/report eachother for NOTHING. If they die on their lane's the other is a noob, and his jungler is a noob because he did not do anything against it while he was at a whole different place. Really i liked this game when it started, but as soon as when it become's serious i rather stop because this game is simply no fun, just addictive because people want to reach higher ranks.

You seem like quite the rager yourself, just saying

League really isn't as bad as you make it out to be, you tend to get paired up with those around your MMR and against people of your average skill.

Sure you remember the games where you went 15-1 and the rest of your team went 0-10, but I'm sure that you're not as fond of remembering the games where you went 0-10 in mid lane. But hey that was the junglers fault amirite?

Tbh reading this garbage makes you look like on of those raging bronze's who thinks they're challangers but they're not good enough to carry themselves to higher ranks. Which if you had the skill to do, you would easily do it, just look around on some of the famous league streamers, every other week or so they bring new account up into diamond 1 / challenger.

tl;dr:

League is a great game for those with competitive mindsets and thick skins, bring some skill into the equation and you'll have a jolly time.

like i said i started 3 months ago and i started in bronze 4 got demoted to 5 then i did not do ranks for a month, then i went straight to 3 now im nearly 2. And i know how to carry myself to higher ranks. I don't even write in-game to my teammates only if i am the jungler, i ask for a smiteless or not. But i can tell you, the matchmaking is really screwed up. I've had full bronze teams when i was in silver 4, while the enemies had a full silver 5-3 team which should be pretty unfair. And as i expected my whole team failed that one once again. League sucks pretty hard, because your team is what you gotta count on, and the players on league are to good to listen to others or whatever, they more likely love to screw ur game's at low elo game's. I've even had a player telling me he had the ADC role in bot lane, i was the guy supporting him. Accidently i hitted 1 of his minions which he still farmed himself tho, and he said oh thresh do you think you can farm? Go adc then i will support you and the rest of the game he did not do anything at all anymore instead of wandering around the map and feeding. That's what bronze idiots as you described really are. And the fact that you are telling me that i can be compared with them? No thanks.
    After all, im just explaining my point of view about league.

Little archer Senior Member

you should have posted this in LoL forums, there are threads like this every fucking day.

and all of them without fail get downvoted to oblivion, carry harder bro.

Doublelift ended all of his bronze games on a smurf account 2 days ago before 16 minutes rolled around, going 25/0 in some of them. Play enough games and you will get to your true skill level, sorry to say if that's bronze 5 then you belong in bronze 5. Regardless of trolls, afks, etc.

If you have to rely on your team in solo q you probably won't win~!

Though I do agree this game is not very fun. Tons of stress imo

i've been in silver 1 i was omw to gold 5, i've had 4 matches in a row with an AFKer on my team and 3 of the 4 matches it was my ADC. Wish you luck carrying your team when they are not even connected. I quitted league now, i only play when im with some friends otherwise i don't even bother no more. Corrupt unfair game it is.

u just warior, yok mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    u just warior, yok mechanics
    You quoted on a very old topic. ScreameR and i made it to Grandmaster in 2019 this is no longer low division bro :P

And still in the Grandmaster division is like what ScreameR said in 2013 a very toxic addictive game the best way to climb is to mute everyone on the start of the game average player on that game is 16 years old sadly.