Black Desert

This is a discussion on Black Desert within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; Anyone playing NA servers? This game is fucking amazing....
Page: 1

Default Black Desert

Anyone playing NA servers? This game is fucking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Anyone playing NA servers? This game is fucking amazing.
    wasn't it babashop only? i heard they really screwed it up. i only played for like 1-2months tho.

Pay2win is in Korea version where you have no limit of buying items with real cash and selling them in a shop but in NA version you can only sell 5 items/week and if you sold most expensive items you would make 100mil a week and that will get you no where.

Little archer Senior Member

I have only heard bad things about Black Desert. More than half of its playerbase already left anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I have only heard bad things about Black Desert. More than half of its playerbase already left anyways.
    I just recently started after they made one big server rather than bunch of separate servers. Bunch of people playing it.

After playing for a while I still like the game but I'm a bit burned out because of the upgrade system. It's 100% RNG and it gets tiring. I'll take a break for now. If I start again and I'm sure I will, I will try to buy my items as much as I can. Problem is that best items aren't for sale and you eventually have to upgrade stuff and it gets tedious.

If anyone is interested this is how it works;

This game is good if you like to grind mobs

still playing this game today, it's alot better. still a huge grind, which i personally have no problems with. currently at lvl 61 which is considered ''soft cap level'', it takes months to level higher from this point and i believe only a handful of players in EU/NA combined have gotten lvl 63.

The PvP in this game is amazing, yet the time it takes to catch up on the nowadays gear requirement is insane. If you are interested in a huge grind fest, alot of AFK-progress possibilities and the best combat system out there this game is for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    still making great progress with my fat burners for men and playing this game today, it's alot better. still a huge grind, which i personally have no problems with. currently at lvl 61 which is considered ''soft cap level'', it takes months to level higher from this point and i believe only a handful of players in EU/NA combined have gotten lvl 63.

The PvP in this game is amazing, yet the time it takes to catch up on the nowadays gear requirement is insane. If you are interested in a huge grind fest, alot of AFK-progress possibilities and the best combat system out there this game is for you.
    Damn, ScreameR. Way to go reaching 61! I'm playing on and off too. I've just hit 60 not long ago.
    Last edited by Carbin; 11-01-2023 at 01:12 PM.

Lvl 62 and full TET boss and weapon gear.. Taking a long break.. LOL

It is a fun game

i cba playing this game anymore, if u want to make actual progress u need to have ur pc on 24/7, if they make an offline mode or atleast let ur workers continue whilst being offline i would play this game again.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i cba playing this game anymore, if u want to make actual progress u need to have ur pc on 24/7, if they make an offline mode or atleast let ur workers continue whilst being offline i would play this game again.
    He is 100% Correct. I have over 7000 hours in the game and most of it is afk. You need to stay online for your workers and events. Stupid shit.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Sorry for the Necro on this. I first found this game last year and recently started playing again after it moved owners? Anyone play it still?