Celtic Heroes - Android

This is a discussion on Celtic Heroes - Android within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; Does anyone play this game? I just started a week ago and im already hooked. You have the same classes ...
Page: 1

Probation Senior Member

Default Celtic Heroes - Android

Does anyone play this game? I just started a week ago and im already hooked. You have the same classes as you would on knight online and the rogue class even has SIN or ARCHER which is crazy.. The Sin build even has an attack like spike! lol. Lots of quest in the game!
    You can even farm for items. You will find lots of clans in Celtic heroes and its easy to join a good clan. You can take down bosses and get rare items which is what i just got. I was gambling at the Unique Npc and i had saved up a Mill. In celtic heroes 1m is like 20$ so its a good amount of gold. Anyways i got a reaper ring! i sold it for 18m. Now im a gangster in celtic heroes lol.
    The game is very nice. You can focus on PVM or PVP. They have loads and loads of content so i would go check out some youtube vids.
    Anyways the server i play on is fingal so if you would like to give the game a try just pm me and ill hook you up with some bomb starter gear.

Cheers

Its sounds interesting